Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Did not suggest that they were. Ha. Just that they might both be involved in whatever additional space stuff is coming.

Having said that, adult Cable and Storm did have a brief flirtation back in the day... so you never know...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Did not suggest that they were. Ha. Just that they might both be involved in whatever additional space stuff is coming.

Having said that, adult Cable and Storm did have a brief flirtation back in the day... so you never know...
    Well if there is an end goal of making that relationship happen in the pages, this would be a good place to start. So, I guess what I was trying to say is, which Cable would it make more sense to use right now? I really do not want it to be with Kid Cable, because even though I found his time with Esme to be entertaining, it breaks the character that we know has a (future) wife and kid waiting. So any romantic Cable story is wasted unless it is Old(er) Cable. So the potential for that to happen just makes me more hopeful we are getting the old man back.

Cable is better being older thn X-men, I don't like ageism. He being 35-40 is very nice, he is experienced but the body still in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well if there is an end goal of making that relationship happen in the pages, this would be a good place to start. So, I guess what I was trying to say is, which Cable would it make more sense to use right now? I really do not want it to be with Kid Cable, because even though I found his time with Esme to be entertaining, it breaks the character that we know has a (future) wife and kid waiting. So any romantic Cable story is wasted unless it is Old(er) Cable. So the potential for that to happen just makes me more hopeful we are getting the old man back.
    I really doubt that they are executing Liefeld idea.

Also Ororo with another white guy? how original

Cable was early 40s when he first appeared, so that’s how I always see him honestly.

Also, what other white guys was Ororo with? There was Forge, who is not white, and T’Challa, who is also not white. Who am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Cable was early 40s when he first appeared, so that’s how I always see him honestly.

Also, what other white guys was Ororo with? There was Forge, who is not white, and T’Challa, who is also not white. Who am I missing?
    Logan, and that blond surfer. Ororo and Tchalla didnt end the relationship, yet.

If I want a 20 something Cable, there is Nate Grey for that. Being older is the Cable signature.

Forgot about Logan. And I don’t remember blonde surfer dude at all.