Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Why did Cable try to sneak into the House of X to steal Xavier's Cerebro when there is one in his home at the Summer House?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why did Cable try to sneak into the House of X to steal Xavier's Cerebro when there is one in his home at the Summer House?
    Maybe the writer doesnt know about that or kid Cable really isn't any smart

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Maybe the writer doesnt know about that or kid Cable really isn't any smart
    Thats something the editors should have caught considering it was a plot point a few months back in XOS. I would think that was something Cable knew and if not, it would have come up in his convo with Hope

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

The answer would be: Jean Grey. Emma pretty much spelled it out when she referred to the Omega Mutant in the Summer House.

BANNED

No it actually wasnt. The O5 staying in present day did not screw up the timeline or do anything to 616. Teen Bobby died and that eventually led to a dark future but it did not erase anything from the past that Adult Bobby had done. We dont even know how Teen Bobby dying contributed to anything that was shown in Extermination

If Teen Cable stays, we may or may not get a dark future but 616 wouldnt implode on itself. A new divergent timeline is more likely but that may be moot anyway depending on what happens with Moira
    The O5 had to went to the exact same time with the no memories Despite that marvel will continue their timeline time and again with their characters with no sort of conceptual understanding(you can always take the example of endgame)because there are always repercussions for this. Now obviously there are stories that have justified their time travel as exceptions

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    The O5 had to went to the exact same time with the no memories Despite that marvel will continue their timeline time and again with their characters with no sort of conceptual understanding(you can always take the example of endgame)because there are always repercussions for this. Now obviously there are stories that have justified their time travel as exceptions
    Would be very wrong ig nothing bad happens if kid Cable just stays. The time loops must be closed just like tenn O5

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    At this point the argument, much like Cable’s life, is circular. I don’t even care how the Kid Cable saga ends at this point. As long as it ends and the grown up version comes back.
    What about Young Man Cable? Not OG Cable, not Kid Cable, but 25-35 years Adult Cable on his prime. How would you feel about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Would be very wrong ig nothing bad happens if kid Cable just stays. The time loops must be closed just like tenn O5
    Hell, the story itself showed that he has to. The fact that OG Cable showed having WiFi’s memories, he’ll have to go back even to allow everything of WiFi’s story in the present to even happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    What about Young Man Cable? Not OG Cable, not Kid Cable, but 25-35 years Adult Cable on his prime. How would you feel about it?
    whats the point? If he's not going to be a teen that restore him to being an older man.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    The answer would be: Jean Grey. Emma pretty much spelled it out when she referred to the Omega Mutant in the Summer House.
    If the plan is to steal Cerebro without Scott and Jean finding out, trying to steal the one from their own home doesn't seem like a good idea.

Especially because in House of X Xavier lives alone and Summer House has many people.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    If Cable does not go back to the future, then he does not become OG Cable. OG Cable does not protect Hope, amongst countless other events he was pivotal in.

This was the whole premise of needing to send the O5 to the past.
    God i hate time travel stories!

No bc we dont know why Moira is so scared of precogs outside of Destiny.
    Don't know about other Precogs but in regards to Destiny it is possible it is because Irene flat out told her "i am your counterbalance, you screw mutants again and i will be there to stop you". And honestly? I think she is screwing with mutants again and that's why Irene told Raven you need to bring me back or burn it all to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Don't know about other Precogs but in regards to Destiny it is possible it is because Irene flat out told her "i am your counterbalance, you screw mutants again and i will be there to stop you". And honestly? I think she is screwing with mutants again and that's why Irene told Raven you need to bring me back or burn it all to the ground.
    I don't think Moira is screwing with mutants again, but I guess her endgame is relaly a very twisted way of "mutants won". you know, " we won but at what price"

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I’d feel great about it. My Cable is a grown up, but not necessarily an old man. That development came later, after he spent 17 years in the future raising Hope. Back in the early to mid 90s when he was in his prime, drawn by Greg Capullo and Ian Churchill, those were his A-list days. So if they use this opportunity to reset the character to being in his prime like that I would cheer!

At this point we know there are big outer space plans for Storm and apparently Cable as well, as per this interview with Al Ewing...

https://www.gamesradar.com/inside-th...with-al-ewing/

Nrama: We know the ongoing Cable title is ending this summer, with the current teen version facing off against his adult counterpart. How will that affect SWORD, where teen Cable is the head of security?

Ewing: We have some big plans for Cable - and how he fits into the mosaic of the space books - but we'll give readers the chance to see how the Cable saga plays out in his own book before I start blabbing my end of things. Maybe keep an eye on solicits in August...
    I’m starting to think those plans are connected and perhaps Cable is involved in whatever Storm will be doing. Hmm...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m starting to think those plans are connected and perhaps Cable is involved in whatever Storm will be doing. Hmm...
    Well, Storm is not hooking up with Kid Cable, and I am pretty sure Liefeld is convinced Major X is in continuity and might be brought up again...