Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    “Cheetah of Two Worlds” - GA Priscilla teams up with Rebirth Barbara.
    Legit the only two Cheetah's I care about. (sorry Debbie, not sorry Sebastian)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    “Cheetah of Two Worlds” - GA Priscilla teams up with Rebirth Barbara.
    And maybe have a "good" Cheetah (reworked version of Deborah Domaine?) from Earth-3!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And maybe have a "good" Cheetah (reworked version of Deborah Domaine?) from Earth-3!
    Wonder Woman teaming up with Cheetah to fight Cheetah and Cheetah.

Actually they are finally introducing the Earth-3 version of Cheetah who's name is Savanah. That would be really cool if she was Deborah.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I would actually like an event of Barbara time/demission hopping and grabbing all the Cheetahs (maybe not Sebastian though...). They could call themselves "The Coalition" (because that's what a group of cheetahs is called).
    I was going for the Cheetahs teaming up as sibling-spouses for Urtzukaga(?). But yeah that works too.

Incredible Member

Wonder Woman: Amazon Nation

In this universe, Themyscira is hidden and Diana cannot return. Diana is also an Ambassador for Peace at the UN. She preaches to the world about the Amazonian ways and how it will be a panacea for all of the social ills that plague mankind. Diana is an amazing orator, can speak multiple languages, travels the world on a mission of peace, and is helping to craft policies to make man's world more aligned with Themycira's philosophy.

However, some people can't wait to enter this new world. They need it now for their very survival. Enter, Clea Clearwater. She is a wealthy socialite who can no longer stand by as the patriarchy destroys her and various women she knows and loves. She hires Dr. Barbara Ann Minerva to find an unoccupied island, so Clea can make her own Themyscira since the real one will forever be out of reach.

Dr. Minerva finds the land and Clea seizes it; however, unbeknownst to Dr. Minerva, Clea uncovers Poseidon's long lost trident that gives her the powers of the God. Clea uses her Godly powers to implore the women of man's world to come to the newly formed Ventura where men are forbidden and women can live in peace and harmony without fear of male violence and tyranny. She promises them safety, opportunity, and love. Women, heroines, and villainesses come to this new island hoping to find refuge from the world that's taken them for granted.

Unfortunately, not everyone who comes arrives with magnanimous intentions. Dr. Poison unleashes her Bellicosity Toxin on Ventura. This toxin, made from the blood of Ares, transforms any small grievance into an uncontrollable rage and bloodlust for war. Queen Clea and the women of Ventura fall subject to it, and their goal to simply live away from men in peace is tainted with seeking vengeance and the destruction of all men for their inherent and incurable evil.

Now, Queen Clea and Ventura have their eyes set on man's world, and Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor, Etta Candy, Dr. Barbara Ann Minerva, and the Justice League must search for Themyscira. They not only want to stop Queen Clea's toxin-induced misandry, but they want the real Amazons to teach peace, equality, and acceptance to man's world as Queen Clea's assault has destroyed all progress that Diana has done on this front alone.

Will peace defeat war? Can love overcome trauma? And can redemption be found in villainy?

Wonder Woman: Amazon Nation hopes to help you find these answers in this remarkable graphic novel releasing this December.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post

Wonder Woman: Amazon Nation hopes to help you find these answers in this remarkable graphic novel releasing this December.
    Haha nice.

Really like all those ideas. I totally agree with Dr Poison's creations being scientifically synthesized magic in liquid or gas form. Also like the your take on Clea for it's originality and how those two antagonists connect. Well done my man or woman.

I want to see a Villainy Inc. major event that involves the 8 original members of the team as they stomp all over the Justice League and can only be stopped by Wonder Woman and her own supporting cast (Nubia, Artemis, etc.).

Any WW-centric event should focus on her villains as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I want to see a Villainy Inc. major event that involves the 8 original members of the team as they stomp all over the Justice League and can only be stopped by Wonder Woman and her own supporting cast (Nubia, Artemis, etc.).

Any WW-centric event should focus on her villains as well.
    100% agree.

My Dream is to have Diana treated w the same respect that DC gives Superman and Batman.1st i would love to see Jason Fabok on Wonder Woman for at least a year 2nd i would like for Nubia.Troia.Artemis to have Ongoing 3rd maybe Cassie and Yara in a Wonder Girls Title and last bout not least Jason as the New Olympian maybe in a Justice League International Title and Bobby Barnes as Wonder Boy that's All that i hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    . . . last but not least Jason as the New Olympian maybe in a Justice League International Title and Bobby Barnes as Wonder Boy that's All that i hope for.
    I'd prefer an event where it's revealed that Jason isn't related to Diana in any way whatsoever; that he's really the anti-Wonder Woman from maybe Qward / the Antimatter Universe who was brought to the main DC universe by somebody like Darkseid in a mega-plan to somehow eventually destroy Diana and Themscyria.

I'd prefer an event where it's revealed that Jason isn't related to Diana in any way whatsoever; that he's really the anti-Wonder Woman from maybe Qward / the Antimatter Universe who was brought to the main DC universe by somebody like Darkseid in a mega-plan to somehow eventually destroy Diana and Themscyria.
    So basically what they did to Donna Troy but up the inception aspect to 1 million.

Just have a panel summary saying Jason died on the way back to his home planet.

Like someone said, best just to ignore him until the next reboot where he can be removed from continuity.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Diana needs a big event where people like Superman and Batman job out to the villains and Diana gets a clean, unassisted win against those same villains. You know, turn the tables on the big 2 since it happens in reverse all the time.

Bring in villains like Mongul or Black Adam for example (doesn't have to be them necessarily) to show that Wonder Woman can hang with these guys and beat them (not at the same time). Give her clean victories.

In other words, show her some damn respect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Diana needs a big event where people like Superman and Batman job out to the villains and Diana gets a clean, unassisted win against those same villains. You know, turn the tables on the big 2 since it happens in reverse all the time.

Bring in villains like Mongul or Black Adam for example (doesn't have to be them necessarily) to show that Wonder Woman can hang with these guys and beat them (not at the same time). Give her clean victories.

In other words, show her some damn respect!!!
    That was the 2000s strategy and what good did it do? What she needs to is people to invest in expanding her lore and stories outside her own comics where she shows why she is such a special character. Look at all the unique and creative aspects of Wonder Woman's history and put aside greek mythology for a while (not too worried about this last thing, seems like they are already heading in this direction).