Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Speaking for myself, I would like to see an event that in some way makes use of the Astral Plane. Perhaps establishing a villain with a connection to it who causes trouble on a wide scale, necesitating a multi pronged attack across multiple books.

Hell yeah man, right on! Astral Plane would be so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Speaking for myself, I would like to see an event that in some way makes use of the Astral Plane. Perhaps establishing a villain with a connection to it who causes trouble on a wide scale, necesitating a multi pronged attack across multiple books.
    Maybe an updating of Angle Man would work?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Maybe an updating of Angle Man would work?
    Hmm...Possibly. Though it would be hard to top what Jiminez was doing with the character. That angle of his is capable of seemingly anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Hell yeah man, right on! Astral Plane would be so good!
    It was a wild and surreal concept that really leads to some unique ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Hmm...Possibly. Though it would be hard to top what Jiminez was doing with the character. That angle of his is capable of seemingly anything.

It was a wild and surreal concept that really leads to some unique ideas
    I can see several characters that’d work great within the physical and astral plane settings.

A Wonder Woman event needs to center itself in her mythology in order to be considered such (so no Death Metal isn’t a WW event Snyder). So the main villain needs to be a WW Rogue (preferably Circe since she’s my favorite), her supporting cast and Family need to be leaders the way the Batfamily were in Metal, and the ultimate solution needs to be a product of her mythos, so related to the Amazons/Greek Pantheon in some matter.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

They should bring back Genocide as one of her rogues... she's very interesting to me and seems like a very powerful villain with similar stats to WW (which the majory of her foes lack except for a few like Cheetah, Ares and Circe when she amps her stats) She's like Diana's ''Doomsday'' in a way

It shouldn't be a cheap knock off of what's been done with other Trinity members. Death of Wonder Woman, WonderFall, Contagion: Wonder Woman Edition, Wonder Woman Blue & Wonder Woman Red, Wonder Cataclysm, etc.

It should be something pertaining to her mythology, makes sense within her own lore and it shouldn't be limited to just one gimmick. In other words, they should be looking at epic Greek myths like the Titanomachy, Gigantomachy for inspiration while mixing it with other Greek myths. But it shouldn't just be limited to epic battles either. One event could be a huge mythological epic or it could be something more grounded in the real world. One event could be about Diana fighting giant monsters with her family, another event could be her trying to prevent WW3 being triggered by entirely human perpetrators and another event could be something to do with the WW family.
    Last edited by John Venus; 05-03-2021 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It shouldn't be a cheap knock off of what's been done with other Trinity members. Death of Wonder Woman, WonderFall, Contagion: Wonder Woman Edition, Wonder Woman Blue & Wonder Woman Red, Wonder Cataclysm, etc.

It would be something pertaining to her mythology and makes sense within her own lore and it shouldn't be one thing. In other words, they should be looking at epic Greek myths like the Titanomachy, Gigantomachy for inspiration while mixing with other Greek myths. But it shouldn't just be limited to epic battles. One event could be a huge mythological epic or it could be something more grounded in the real world. One event could be about Diana fighting giant monsters with her family, another event could be her trying to prevent WW3 being triggered by entirely human perpetrators and another event could have something to do with the WW family.
    I like this and will add that her non-mythological foes need to play a big part.

Bats and Supes always get these opportunities for world-building. Diana deserves as much.

Incredible Member

Wonder Woman: Age of the Amazons

Story: Darkseid and Circe have entered an unholy alliance. They've decided that the best way to control all of the multiverses is to have the most powerful warriors who have ever walked the earth under their control: The Amazons. The prized and most powerful Amazon they want in their control: Wonder Woman. Their plan is to kill and transform every Amazon of Themysicira, Bana Midgall, and Brazil (Yara's tribe) into an Amazon/Parademon hybrid.

All the governments of the world cannot allow this to happen. They wage war against the Amazons and heroes across the world must pledge their alliance either for or against the amazons.

Wonder Woman, Nubia and the Amazons, Wonder Girl, and a Hippolyta-led Justice League must join forces to battle Darkseid, Circe, the U.S. Government, and an Amanda Waller-led Suicide Squad: Villainy Inc team up to prevent the multiverse from falling into the hands of Darkseid and Circe.

Main Characters:
    Wonder Woman
    Nubia
    Yara
    Hippolyta
    Artemis/Antiope
    Steve Trevor with his Annihilator war suit (the one from Justice League built by Maxwell Lord)
    Etta Candy (Flying the invisible Jet)
    and the many Amazons
    Justice League

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post

Story: Darkseid and Circe have entered an unholy alliance. They've decided that the best way to control all of the multiverses is to have the most powerful warriors who have ever walked the earth under their control: The Amazons. The prized and most powerful Amazon they want in their control: Wonder Woman. Their plan is to kill and transform every Amazon of Themysicira, Bana Midgall, and Brazil (Yara's tribe) into an Amazon/Parademon hybrid.

All the governments of the world cannot allow this to happen. They wage war against the Amazons and heroes across the world must pledge their alliance either for or against the amazons.

Wonder Woman, Nubia and the Amazons, Wonder Girl, and a Hippolyta-led Justice League must join forces to battle Darkseid, Circe, the U.S. Government, and an Amanda Waller-led Suicide Squad: Villainy Inc team up to prevent the multiverse from falling into the hands of Darkseid and Circe.

Main Characters:
    Wonder Woman
    Nubia
    Yara
    Hippolyta
    Artemis/Antiope
    Steve Trevor with his Annihilator war suit (the one from Justice League built by Maxwell Lord)
    Etta Candy (Flying the invisible Jet)
    and the many Amazons
    Justice League
    I would love to read this!

Set-up idea: Diana and Nubia are introduced in the story defeating the Annihilator warsuit which allows Steve to use it later in the story.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post

Might sound a little bit like a mash-up of Amazons Attack! and Marvel's Civil War to some?

4 Cheetahs .

I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    4 Cheetahs .

I couldn't resist.
    I would actually like an event of Barbara time/demission hopping and grabbing all the Cheetahs (maybe not Sebastian though...). They could call themselves "The Coalition" (because that's what a group of cheetahs is called).

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I would actually like an event of Barbara time/demission hopping and grabbing all the Cheetahs (maybe not Sebastian though...). They could call themselves "The Coalition" (because that's what a group of cheetahs is called).
    “Cheetah of Two Worlds” - GA Priscilla teams up with Rebirth Barbara.