Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I've also been thinking about the Prodigy subplot coming to a head as that's what Leah has been building to since the first issue. Would they dedicate a series/mini/relaunch the book to focus on that though? I don't know if David is a strong enough draw to be honest.
    Drawing from other posters, I have a theory: The QC or whomever important will discover this, and disband the current X-Factor because of the magnitude and implications.

X-Factor would be relaunched with the OG members (Jamie, Shatterstar, etc) to investigate this and their first arc would be about David

Extraordinary Member

So, in some other thread I mentioned how good the Trial of Magneto story was... I didn't mean do it again Marvel. Well, I will wait to see what's up before caring one way or the other.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Not JRJR's best work. Those hands...
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Again? That is surprising.

200.jpg
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Again? That is surprising.

200.jpg
    What the heck is he wearing, lol?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Give he was going to trial he probably thought I will use whatever I want
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Prison garb to easily ID him? lol.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

That´s what the big M is for this uniform actually looks better without the M and he used a version of it in other comics so given how he´s, he probably just wanted to have some fun during his trial.

He really owns Gaby Haller a lot for being his lawyer twice, a shame she´s dead now.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-07-2021 at 12:50 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Extraordinary Member

What do you guys think.Is this going to be related to wanda or not?
    I am cautiuosly optimistic.
    Prediction:He does something crazy at the gala.Maybe kills a whole lot of humans.Or maybe helps mystique and covers for her
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 05-07-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Why would he do any of that?, he has been supporting the X-men and helping save the world for years now post HoM. He even has a meeting post Gala with Dr Doom on SWORD.

I think this will either be a Quid Pro Quo after Krakoa reveals what they have planned and need to give something in exchange or this will have to do with decimation or maybe even Destiny, Mystique and Moira, he could say it was his idea to keep precognitives from being brought back as a way to hide Moira. Curious fact: It was mystique and her brotherhood the ones who arrested Magneto for his first trial back in Uncanny X-men #200 so I could see a call back to that event having Mystique angry at him and wanting payback for Destiny.

He already hinted in SWORD that he was willing to be exiled if it was good for Krakoa so my guess is that they will be in the need to reveal something big and someone must take the fall for it.

This makes it sound like it will be an internal matter for mutantkind. So either his relationship with Wanda in HoM OR the situation with Mystique will play a hand there imo.

The Trial That Threatens to Divide Mutantkind
    Stay tuned next week for more information about the Trial of Magneto, coming in August!

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-07-2021 at 01:12 PM.

My guess is that some information is going to come to light during the hellfire gala in front of mutants and humans, and Magneto takes the fall for prof x. Maybe that seers aren’t being revived?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Watch it not be trial related at all
    damn, 4k and all

I just hope JRJR is only doing promotional art. I liked his work in Spider-Man back when Peter was dealing with Ezekiel Sims and all of that but I don't want him on X-Men again.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

They put him in black and shaded his face again like they used to do when he was a villain.