Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Starfox gets "Avengers: Rage of Ultron" Redesign from Jerome Opena

The upcoming "Avengers: Rage of Ultron" original graphic novel will include some new duds for former Avengers, Starfox -- here's an early look.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

It's not all that different.
    Less spandex-y, more... New52

I don't see a huge difference. His relooking in PAD's Captain Marvel was far more radical.

I fear for him. Remender has killed several C-D list characters in his stories. I hope Eros doesn't get Goliathed.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Not a bad redesign at all. Modern but still has all the elements of his original look. I like it.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I don't see a huge difference. His relooking in PAD's Captain Marvel was far more radical.
    More radical and very bad. I am glad that it was never shown after that story.

I like the retouches to the costume. I just hope the character retains his charm.
    Spectre: You did this. You have done what I thought impossible. You have forced peace. The whole world. It feels....ordered. The evil is still there in people, but they're afraid to act.

Superman: They know I'm watching.

nice. i too hope that Starfox isn't sacrificed for this story.

I like it. I'm a fan of 'Fox and his original design, and the redesign is not very radical, so it's cool with me. But I fear for Eros and the Titanians in this. As so many of Marvel's current top writers, Remender loves killing characters for no reason other than shock.

Peace

I like. It's basically the original costume with a few more details and minus the disco collar. It's much more modern, without going off the rails.

I have to agree with those fearing for Eros in this. Even characters who escape death's grasp in Remender stories rarely walk away with their mind/body/personality intact.

Amazing Member ShadowSwordmaster's Avatar

This is a good update of the look for StarFox.

Spectacular Member dark phoenix's Avatar

Remender also does wonders character building for the ones he writes (Psylocke for instance). In his hands, Betsy was probably the best she'd ever been. Maybe Starfox will get that sort of treatment and put him back on the map as a player. Remender is a damn good writer IMHO and I an anxious to see how this all plays out. Thumbs up on the costume tweak. Opena is awesome
    "Cyclops was RIGHT!"

Hoping this means we'll be seeing a Thanos/Starfox brother reunion in the not too distant future

NICE!
    I'm just glad Starfox is actually being featured somewhere again.

First an SDCC action figure of him, then the rumors that he's a candidate for Movie Star Lord's daddy, and now THIS!
    Everything's coming up, Starfox....unless RR kills or disfigures him some how, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dark phoenix View Post
    Remender also does wonders character building for the ones he writes (Psylocke for instance). In his hands, Betsy was probably the best she'd ever been. Maybe Starfox will get that sort of treatment and put him back on the map as a player. Remender is a damn good writer IMHO and I an anxious to see how this all plays out. Thumbs up on the costume tweak. Opena is awesome
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he barely gets any characters right.

BANNED

So when do we get the real re-design? Cause that is the same suit......

(basically)