Default Thomas the Tank Engine vs Christine and KITT

Can the vehicle team-up of Christine and KITT take down a freight train?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    In the arena, poor Thomas, can't even move, never mind the fact he's not even remotely built for combat.

If we are putting Thomas on rails then inevitably they'll eventually derail him. KITT has some serious ramming power and could probably do it, and Christine is basically immortal.
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 04-29-2021 at 12:26 PM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yup, in the arena, Thomas is screwed.

On rails, he's still basically screwed, as KITT can hit him from the side at like 8 times his max speed and derail him. Or laser his wheels off. Or use his... basically telekinesis to cause a wheel to fall off.

Christine is icing on the cake. KITT is the threat.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    I mean, given the general life of Thomas and his compatriots, he probably allows Christine and KITT to murder him without resistance. In a sense, Thomas does win in the end.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yup, in the arena, Thomas is screwed.

On rails, he's still basically screwed, as KITT can hit him from the side at like 8 times his max speed and derail him. Or laser his wheels off. Or use his... basically telekinesis to cause a wheel to fall off.

Christine is icing on the cake. KITT is the threat.
    So weird. Even though I knew the title of the thread, and had read and acknowledged the two posts above this, somehow I still read this as “Thanos is screwed”.

So at the back of my head somewhere, there is a weird-ass hybrid character called Thanos the Tank Engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So weird. Even though I knew the title of the thread, and had read and acknowledged the two posts above this, somehow I still read this as “Thanos is screwed”.

So at the back of my head somewhere, there is a weird-ass hybrid character called Thanos the Tank Engine.
    Now you are actually wrapping your head around the spirit of the Thomas/Thanos cartoons. It's like the Matrix - you've been pulled out of the vat of goo now, you have to live with the fallout.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Now you are actually wrapping your head around the spirit of the Thomas/Thanos cartoons. It's like the Matrix - you've been pulled out of the vat of goo now, you have to live with the fallout.
    Tank of goo. Tank.

He is a Tank Engine after all.

And you know what an anthropomorphised tank would have?

DC72FE36-B5E8-4092-9E3B-DF41EE6E2A4E.jpg

Tank of goo. Tank.

He is a Tank Engine after all.

And you know what an anthropomorphised tank would have?

DC72FE36-B5E8-4092-9E3B-DF41EE6E2A4E.jpg
    Indeed. It's so obvious once you see the parts laid out before you. Like the end of Usual Suspects. Spolier.

Indeed. It's so obvious once you see the parts laid out before you. Like the end of Usual Suspects. Spolier.
    Is a spolier someone who spolies? Is that what Kaiser Sose was?

I don’t think I’ve ever spolied. Is it nice?

Or is spoly an adjective, and Kaiser Sose was much spolier than someone else.

Is a spolier someone who spolies? Is that what Kaiser Sose was?

I don’t think I’ve ever spolied. Is it nice?

Or is spoly an adjective, and Kaiser Sose was much spolier than someone else.
    Spoly is an adjective given to a movie with a trick ending. Usual Suspects was spolier than most.

(And no, for obvious and spectacular reasons, I'm not editing that one)

(And no, for obvious and spectacular reasons, I'm not editing that one)
    Tch. You’re always so spolier than thou.

(True story, that says a lot about my typing habits. Autocorrect wanted to change “Tch” to “T’Challa”.)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not even sure what christine can do here. she's about as durable as a real world car, with the only advantage being that she can regen. and her regen isn't even that fast.

really, KITT is all you need for this.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not even sure what christine can do here. she's about as durable as a real world car, with the only advantage being that she can regen. and her regen isn't even that fast.

really, KITT is all you need for this.
    Eh, she's an older-style car, so she's actually got a bunch of metal in her. In cases where Thomas can move (tracks), she can drive onto the tracks and Thomas gets the options of stopping and trying to go the other way, or hitting her and derailing.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Eh, she's an older-style car, so she's actually got a bunch of metal in her. In cases where Thomas can move (tracks), she can drive onto the tracks and Thomas gets the options of stopping and trying to go the other way, or hitting her and derailing.
    i've seen trains hit cars and trucks that are way bigger than her and not derail. not to mention, thomas and his fellow trains can stop way faster than IRL trains. so derailling him is not a option for her.

KITT can just run full speed into thomas and end it.