Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=PCN24454;5527535]People do nothing but bring that up. It's why Aunt May's garnered the hatedom she has.[/QUOTE
    I do not hate Aunt May. She simply does nothing and has not for decades ( Aunt May in peril was great in the Master Planner Saga ( not so much since then)). I am sure those who like her will bring up the volunteer work, but that does nothing for Peter. Maybe she could retire and move to Florida and give Peter the house and then he no longer needs to have a roommate ( unless of course it is MJ).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

[QUOTE=NC_Yankee;5527692]
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    People do nothing but bring that up. It's why Aunt May's garnered the hatedom she has.[/QUOTE
    I do not hate Aunt May. She simply does nothing and has not for decades ( Aunt May in peril was great in the Master Planner Saga ( not so much since then)). I am sure those who like her will bring up the volunteer work, but that does nothing for Peter. Maybe she could retire and move to Florida and give Peter the house and then he no longer needs to have a roommate ( unless of course it is MJ).
    Maybe nothing for Peter, but it does flesh her out more as a character, so that's worthwhile in its own way, I think.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Huntsman Spider;5527980]
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post

Maybe nothing for Peter, but it does flesh her out more as a character, so that's worthwhile in its own way, I think.
    I would love a storyline where Aunt May hits Megamillions, moves to Florida (probably with Anna as a roommate), helps the homeless and tells Peter she knows he is Spider-Man so he gets gets enough money the house and does not have to work anymore ( except fighting crime, getting his Phd and improving his relationships with MJ and the superhero community). That of course would be wishful thinking on my end and will never happen.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 05-07-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

[QUOTE=NC_Yankee;5528014]
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I would love a storyline where Aunt May hits Megamillions, moves to Florida (probably with Anna as a roommate), helps the homeless and tells Peter she knows he is Spider-Man so he gets gets enough money the house and does not have to work anymore ( except fighting crime, getting his Phd and improving his relationships with MJ and the superhero community). That of course would be wishful thinking on my end and will never happen.
    That could be interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    People do nothing but bring that up. It's why Aunt May's garnered the hatedom she has.
    Have you noticed that you mess up the quote box fairly often?

I saw a tweet this week about how Aunt May has lost like 3 separate spouses/significant others in 15 years worth of continuity and it made me laugh cause it's true and dumb.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    I saw a tweet this week about how Aunt May has lost like 3 separate spouses/significant others in 15 years worth of continuity and it made me laugh cause it's true and dumb.
    Uncle Ben should be her last love.Then give her a ps4 style exit

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Uncle Ben should be her last love.Then give her a ps4 style exit
    I agree. Giving her a Nathan Lubensky or a JJJsr. might even be ok but when every old guy the poor old lady loves dies on her it becomes overkill further stretching the credibility of the world, don't even give her any more love interests at this point cause somebody will just kill them off before May. She lost one to a burglar, another to a supervillain, and another to regular ol death.

Spectacular Member

I like Aunt May, I think that it's time she dies, but her lessons and ocassional flashbacks keeping her alive in Peter's mind, it also should be a natural death.

But I hope one day she can meet Kaine and Ben, and that Teresa tells her the truth, it would be beautiful the ocasional meetings of the Parker family, and perhaps with her dying surrounded by her family.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathangoop1811 View Post
    I like Aunt May, I think that it's time she dies, but her lessons and ocassional flashbacks keeping her alive in Peter's mind, it also should be a natural death.

But I hope one day she can meet Kaine and Ben, and that Teresa tells her the truth, it would be beautiful the ocasional meetings of the Parker family, and perhaps with her dying surrounded by her family.
    That sounds so boring tbh.

It makes Peter's world feel so empty. TAS, Spectacular, and Ultimate are lauded not just for characterization of Peter, but for fleshing out his interactions with the rest of his cast.

A cast of just Peter and MJ would be terrible.

Spectacular Member

I didn't say that

Spectacular Member

That sounds so boring tbh.

It makes Peter's world feel so empty. TAS, Spectacular, and Ultimate are lauded not just for characterization of Peter, but for fleshing out his interactions with the rest of his cast.

A cast of just Peter and MJ would be terrible.
    When did I said that I want a cast of only Peter and Mary Jane? That would be boring, I love all the supporting cast of Spider-Man, Jonah, Robbie, Flash, Betty, etc.

Don't put words on my mouth. I just said that I would like the entire Parker family together and when Aunt May eventually dies, she does from natural causes surrounded by her family.

I never even mentioned MJ in my comment, so I don't know how you can misinterpret my comment so badly.
    Last edited by Jonathangoop1811; 05-08-2021 at 08:12 PM.