Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    714

    Default Amazing Spider-man 65 Review

    http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...spider-man-65/

    well thats interesting, can anyone correct my thread title, I put Review rather Preview

  2. #2
    Spectacular Member Dinosaur Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    I prefer not to tell you... just in case
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Madam Masque: Mr.Robertson. Look at my face. Do I look worried to you?
    Me: ...you wear a f-ing MASK, we can't see your face.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    Madam Masque: Mr.Robertson. Look at my face. Do I look worried to you?
    Me: ...you wear a f-ing MASK, we can't see your face.
    Add Francine and Lady Octopus to the Spencer list.

  4. #4
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    67,217

    Default

    So is Spidey going to team-up with the Syndicate or is it going to end up being a free-for-all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    Madam Masque: Mr.Robertson. Look at my face. Do I look worried to you?
    Me: ...you wear a f-ing MASK, we can't see your face.
    And her mask doesn't even emote...

  5. #5
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,791

    Default

    Carolyn Trainer is looking A LOT like the Doctor Octopus from Into the Spider-Verse.

  6. #6
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So is Spidey going to team-up with the Syndicate or is it going to end up being a free-for-all?

    And her mask doesn't even emote...
    the cover makes it seems so. And why not?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  7. #7
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,616

    Default

    It probably will be a free-for-all, only concluded by the Kingpin seizing the power he needs to obtain his heart's desire. That said, with the Sinister War coming . . . will the Syndicate be part of it, since they started off as a Sinister Syndicate?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  8. #8
    Mighty Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It probably will be a free-for-all, only concluded by the Kingpin seizing the power he needs to obtain his heart's desire. That said, with the Sinister War coming . . . will the Syndicate be part of it, since they started off as a Sinister Syndicate?
    im going to say no since its a feud between ock and vulture
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  9. #9
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    I wonder if this is part of the kindred story since he is on the cover of 70.

  10. #10
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It probably will be a free-for-all, only concluded by the Kingpin seizing the power he needs to obtain his heart's desire. That said, with the Sinister War coming . . . will the Syndicate be part of it, since they started off as a Sinister Syndicate?
    What about Peter winning and getting the Tablet. If he gets out of the deal maybe he could use it to restore Aunt May once she dies?

  11. #11
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Maybe the Tablet is the one that resuret harry

  12. #12
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    587

    Default

    I’m happy Carolyn Trainer isn’t completely forgotten about like other relics from the 90s.
    A bit bored with this storyline though. I’ll see if this latest issue keeps my interest.

  13. #13
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    im going to say no since its a feud between ock and vulture
    Probably, but if any other "pretenders" to the name Sinister were to get caught in the crossfire of that feud . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    What about Peter winning and getting the Tablet. If he gets out of the deal maybe he could use it to restore Aunt May once she dies?
    That would be interesting to see.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  14. #14
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    67,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Carolyn Trainer is looking A LOT like the Doctor Octopus from Into the Spider-Verse.
    She's had this design since the first Syndicate arc.

  15. #15
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I’m happy Carolyn Trainer isn’t completely forgotten about like other relics from the 90s.
    A bit bored with this storyline though. I’ll see if this latest issue keeps my interest.
    I said it before and I will say it again, Spencer wants to use almost every single villain in Peter’s history. With the female Electro and Carolyn the only villains that have not popped up or have been announced that are not D Listers are .1: Kingsley. 2: Molten Man. 3: Jackal. 4: Eddie ( Although he is no longer a bad guy). If OMD is ended and we get a happy ending for Peter and MJ then it is all worth it. If however OMD remains or MJ leaves the book then Spencer will have been one big “Dog and Pony Show.” I am Predicting OMD is reversed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •