• Both

4 40.00%
  • Neither

1 10.00%
  • I don't like polls (please elaborate)

0 0%
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Default Battle of the redheads!

Not to be disrespectful. But I've got to thinking again about the two biggest redheads of the 90's and of the fantasy and scifi genre to boot Kira and Scully. Both were tough and deep ladies and... had shocking red hair. Now that I think on it when Kira grew her hair closer to Scully's they could have been sisters. Who you yourself think was the best in terms of character or just even your favorite? Or perhaps you can't help but love both. Or this isn't your thing at all.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-29-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Kira all day because she talked smack to Dukat, Beat the hell out of Damar, and made Garak respect The Hell out of her!

All Scully did was pal around with a moddy nut job.

I am still convinced the Xfile finale should have had the last shot of Mulder in a straight jacket and all of it was in his head.
    Last edited by babyblob; 04-30-2021 at 07:04 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Kira all day because she talked smack to Dukat, Beat the hell out of Damar, and made Garak respect The Hell out of her!

All Scully did was pal around with a moddy nut job.

I am still convinced the Xfile finale should have had the last shot of Mulder in a straight jacket and all of it was in his head.
    That was cutthroat! When I said if people had a favorite I didn't realize -- lol! Let me just say though it won't make any difference to you...BUT Scully won the respect of Skinner and he perhaps respected her more than Mulder himself. He wasn't a "crackpot." Thats not a small feat. She also had a storyline surrounding her battle with cancer which was probably one of the toughest struggles I've ever seen on TV.

BUT we have different opinions.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-30-2021 at 08:10 PM.