Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quagmire. I mean, obviously right?

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i think quagmire got better with age, his later season sarcasm bouts with brian are pretty good. i think cleveland is the weakest of peter's trio since he kind of lacks a hook beyond slow-talking but i wouldnt call him annoying

cant really think of a supporting character i dislike too much, i dont think they can do much more with seamus but hes kinda funny in background gags

edit: since FG as a whole is quantity over quality i think peter probably has the most dropped jokes tbh, but obv hes not supporting
    Last edited by The Gold Stream; 06-17-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Hawk and Demetri from Cobra Kai. They are the only ones of the main kids I struggle to like. Demetri mostly in season 2, he was fine before and after, but Hawk is consistently an unlikeable twerp throughout most of it. Hopefully he improves (in a believable way) for season 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Wasn't Xenia supposed to be an insane assassin though?
    I think the novel gave her extra backstory explaining that she was an ex-SAF fighter pilot, but after the collapse of the USSR she joined Janus.

Funny thing her gimmick is anticipated by the Living Daylights, https://jamesbond.fandom.com/wiki/Ula_Yarkhov
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    i think quagmire got better with age, his later season sarcasm bouts with brian are pretty good. i think cleveland is the weakest of peter's trio since he kind of lacks a hook beyond slow-talking but i wouldnt call him annoying
    Cleveland got his own show so that elaborated on him a bit, but Quagmire and Brian are both equally terrible, so of course them riffing on each other is going to be good because they both deserve it.

Cisco from The Flash.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Don't get the hate for Jar Jar.

Ok, no annoying character holds a candle to Jar-Jar, but how has this thread gone on for seven pages and nobody's mentioned Bill Paxton's colonial marine in Aliens yet?
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

I actually prefer the human characters in Godzilla.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Ok, no annoying character holds a candle to Jar-Jar, but how has this thread gone on for seven pages and nobody's mentioned Bill Paxton's colonial marine in Aliens yet?
    Because Hudson is actually great and has some of the best lines in the movie?

I don’t think Anakin really belongs in this discussion.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Darcy.

Darcy.

Darcy.

Darcy.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Darcy.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

BANNED

Dick Grayson/Robin in the 1966 Batman television series

There's definetly some Doctor Who companions who could qualify. Both Peter Davison and Colin Baker were stuck with some really annoying (and often very loud!) companions, although some have been redeemed by the audio dramas.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Cleveland got his own show so that elaborated on him a bit, but Quagmire and Brian are both equally terrible, so of course them riffing on each other is going to be good because they both deserve it.
    I mean they had to move Quagmire in another direction with the riffing on Brian to kind of give him a foil. His over the top sex jokes just dont play well any more. Brain is a huge douche and I am glad someone other then Stewie calls him out for his ****.

The Cleveland show was just a Hall of Fame of annoying supporting characters. I cant really think of anyone on that show I even came close to liking.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.