Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Astonishing Member

James Olsen on Supergirl. When he became Guardian that made it worse.

Dr. Smith on the original Lost in Space. Airlock for him.

The entire cast of the current Flash show.

The entire cast of Legends of Tomorrow except for Sara, Rory and John C.

The entire cast of Law and Order, SVU except for Ice-T

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I mean they had to move Quagmire in another direction with the riffing on Brian to kind of give him a foil. His over the top sex jokes just dont play well any more. Brain is a huge douche and I am glad someone other then Stewie calls him out for his ****.

The Cleveland show was just a Hall of Fame of annoying supporting characters. I cant really think of anyone on that show I even came close to liking.
    That should have been Quagmire's character from the beginning. The Cleveland Show I guess is an acquired taste, then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    That should have been Quagmire's character from the beginning. The Cleveland Show I guess is an acquired taste, then.
    Had to develop Brian a bit as well. he wasnt the Dbag he has been the last few seasons. I didnt mind Quagmire at the start. But it really gets tired and old now. He is wearing thin for me. I think the line for me was when Joe and Bonnie had their baby and He said "Hard to believe she is already 18" There was bad stuff before that dont get me wrong, I didnt really pay much attention to it. But that really was too far. At this point if they got rid of him all together I wouldnt hate it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Really? Brian's had his moments, but I remember him being pretty much that bad since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Really? Brian's had his moments, but I remember him being pretty much that bad since the beginning.
    it took a couple seasons for him to really kick off being just an ass wipe Dbag. Like the first few seasons he seemed smart and deep. But it wasnst until after the show was canceled the first time and brought back that you saw that it was all just an act.

Like in the one where he went on the dating show and Stewie was giving him crap for his book, or the one where he went back to college and flunked out, or when Meg got the make over and they had the band and he kept barking at the music producer and you see that he is a bit racist which is expanded on when he wont pick Cleveland up in his cab.
    Last edited by babyblob; 06-26-2021 at 06:42 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I feel like all the Family Guy characters except Stewie got worse after the show was cancelled and came back.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    it took a couple seasons for him to really kick off being just an ass wipe Dbag. Like the first few seasons he seemed smart and deep. But it wasnst until after the show was canceled the first time and brought back that you saw that it was all just an act.
    I mean what about the time he raped Sea Breeze and, if I'm not mistaken, the time he betrayed Peter and Lois' trust by forcing himself on Lois happened before the cancellation too.

Neelix on Voyager.
    *drops mic*
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'