Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Gina Linetti from Brooklyn 9-9. Totally obnoxious and selfish, yet they all loved her. Was so happy when she was hit by a bus. Then she came back! But then she actually left - good riddance.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

James and Donna from Twin Peaks. I never hated them as much as some, and James only becomes really bad during the Evelyn nonsense, but they are definitely the weak links in the pre-murderer reveal cast.

Spike from Buffy, post-season 4 when he becomes comprised of several obnoxious/gross tropes and eats up way too much screen time that his not justified by his basic bitch arc (obsesses over a woman, will not get the **** over it).

Bryce Dallas Howard's character from the last two Jurassic World movies

The kid from Real Steel.

I like Newt from Aliens about half the time. The other half the time she is super annoying.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Love interests in CW shows. I don't think I've found one that I didn't hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    No Contest

Miko from Transformers Prime easily gets this award. No one comes close.

She was the only bad thing about Transformers Prime. There hasn't been a word invented yet to put her on the level of annoying she's on. She was also completely useless too
    I really didn't like it when she got the armor and could somehow take down Decepticons.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    No Contest

Miko from Transformers Prime easily gets this award. No one comes close.

She was the only bad thing about Transformers Prime. There hasn't been a word invented yet to put her on the level of annoying she's on. She was also completely useless too
    I didn't mind her. Personally I found the humans from the Bay films more annoying than the humans from the cartoons.

For another character from Transformers, Nightscream from Beast Machines.

Mighty Member

really hated River Tam on 'Firefly'. I felt like River wasn't an actual character... but a walking, talking fetish. oddly enough, I liked every other regular character in the cast though.

gotta throw in Miko from 'Transformers Prime' as well. she was pretty awful. it's okay to have the rough-and-tumble spitfire girl... but, she was such a one-note and utterly over-the-top character I couldn't stand her.

while not as overtly annoying, I disliked Raf as well. seriously, if we put glasses on a 12-year old that automatically makes them a "genius computer hacker"? I have yet to meet a 12 year old kid that could EVER be a suitable hacker. it'd be one thing if he was in his 20s... but that's the sort of skill set that 12 year-olds simply don't have the patience and knowledge to pull off.

I like all the Star Trek supporting characters some extent, some more than others(Rom and Jake Sisko have some good later episodes, Wesley gets a lot more tolerable later on too)...but...nothing kills my interest in an episode more than Mirror Georgiou.

Ultimate Member

C-3PO from Star Wars. Whiney annoying jerk. I couldn't stand his prissy complaining voice before I knew the actor was also a dick to Kenny Baker, but now I find him even more annoying.

Q from Star Trek. Pretentious and utterly boring. He's like the Myxyzptlk (sp?) of Star Trek, nothing he does or says matters, it's all gonna get snapped away at the end of the episode anyway. Just a waste of time.

I do find it fun to note how different tastes can be. I look through this thread and am like, 'yeah, yeah, I can see that, I have no idea who that is, what? Ruby Rhod was the best part of that movie!'

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    C-3PO from Star Wars. Whiney annoying jerk. I couldn't stand his prissy complaining voice before I knew the actor was also a dick to Kenny Baker, but now I find him even more annoying.

Q from Star Trek. Pretentious and utterly boring. He's like the Myxyzptlk (sp?) of Star Trek, nothing he does or says matters, it's all gonna get snapped away at the end of the episode anyway. Just a waste of time.

I do find it fun to note how different tastes can be. I look through this thread and am like, 'yeah, yeah, I can see that, I have no idea who that is, what? Ruby Rhod was the best part of that movie!'
    yeah, tastes vary.

I don't think Q was even a real character until somewhere around season 2 or 3. his very existence also kinda 'breaks the world' of Star Trek on a couple of levels.

ironically, de Lancie plays pretty much the same character in the form of Discord on "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and it works out a lot better. of course, in that context his character exists in a magical world, is allowed to change, grow, be wrong, etc. in other words... he started out as a fully-formed character instead of a cipher of an antagonist.

Boisterously Confused

Johnathan from The Mummy. It's hard to believe Rick and Evey didn't feed him to Imhotep along the way.

I didn't mind C-3PO in ANH, but he became progressively more annoying with each appearance.

Rose Tyler from Dr. Who she was ok with Christopher Eccleston, but once David Tennant became the Doctor I couldn't stand the dynamic at all. God I was happy when Martha and later Donna replaced her as the companion. Rose made me miss Adric and Mel.

Kennedy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Bran Stark from Game of Thrones

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Amber became this for me in Invincible when she revealed that she knew Mark's identity for months. Looking back at previous episodes now her behavior makes zero sense.