Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Season 9

Default Dexter Season 9

https://screenrant.com/dexter-season...iler-showtime/

Good to see this coming back even when the show wasn't as good as it used to be I still enjoyd it.

That's good news.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

It loooooks so good!!!!!!!!!!

Astonishing Member

For me, Dexter should have ended after series 5. He had finally made peace with who he was and accepted it. It was the perfect coda.

I am glad that this is supposed to be darker. Soon as Phillips left I knew there would be a noticeable drop (5 was the only one that managed to hold it together before it unravelled).

Wonder if Phillips will get the opportunity to do the ending he originally wanted for the show?

Dexter is one of my favorite shows, even though it dragged on during the last seasons - and the final season was bad/ ended very badly. I am excited to see Dexter back but I really hope they make it right.

Astonishing Member

The one thing I wanted from the show that I never got was the reaction to the supporting cast at the revelation of who he was. We never got that, if you are going to bring the show back at least address that or why come back at all? What do Angel and the rest of his co-workers that are still alive do with this information? We already missed out on Rita ever knowing.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Dexter is one of my favorite shows, even though it dragged on during the last seasons - and the final season was bad/ ended very badly. I am excited to see Dexter back but I really hope they make it right.
    I never did see S8. I buddy of mine would rip them from a *ahem* site and burn them to discs and mail them to me. He went through some stuff about that time and I never got to S8. I'd later find out most had the sentiment you just stated, that S8 was bad so I didn't pursue it.
    However, it is now up on Netflix so I'm going to take the plunge and watch those 12 episodes.
    Given the information about Trinity killer I wonder if we should all re-watch that season??
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime