BANNED

Default MV Mechagodzilla VS the entire Monsterverse...TWISTED.

Somewhere along the Mechagodzlla production process, a random nerd hooks his PS into the Mecha-G neural network...so he could challenge it to MORTAL KOMBAT!

This goes on for months, until his contract is up and he leaves for another job.

The fateful day comes when Ren tries to activate the cyborg...and learns to his great dismay that MechaGodzilla has absorbed the skills, personalities, and techniques of EVERY Mortal Kombat character!

The personalities rotate every 180 seconds. But all of them are limited by what the Mechagodzilla chassis is capable of(so no teleporting people to Hell, freezing people's heads, etc... )

Oh, and the Mecha-G chassis is somehow tuned to continuously play the Mortal Kombat theme whenever it's online...

Can the Monsterverse as a whole bring down Mortal Mecha Godzilla?

Or will the entire planet suffer a collective FATALITY?

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Somewhere along the Mechagodzlla production process, a random nerd hooks his PS into the Mecha-G neural network...so he could challenge it to MORTAL KOMBAT!

This goes on for months, until his contract is up and he leaves for another job.

The fateful day comes when Ren tries to activate the cyborg...and learns to his great dismay that MechaGodzilla has absorbed the skills, personalities, and techniques of EVERY Mortal Kombat character!

The personalities rotate every 180 seconds. But all of them are limited by what the Mechagodzilla chassis is capable of(so no teleporting people to Hell, freezing people's heads, etc... )

Oh, and the Mecha-G chassis is somehow tuned to continuously play the Mortal Kombat theme whenever it's online...

Can the Monsterverse as a whole bring down Mortal Mecha Godzilla?

Or will the entire planet suffer a collective FATALITY?
    By techniques do you mean their magic abilities too? And things like Stryker's gun?

Not that it matters, Mechagodzilla clears the board, its more powerful then Godzilla, Ghidorah might be able to combine its flight and beams to take him, but I'm not overly confident. The MUTOs stand an idea of a chance if they actually get EMP.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I agree. Although Mecha Gozilla is near the top of the food chain, if a MUTO pulls off an EMP Attack then the Monsterverse has it. Skills won't count for jack crap if you're completely paralyzed and surrounded.

Spectacular Member

Assuming that a MUTO can knock out MechaG's systems without proof is a bit much for me. MechaGodzilla was specifically designed as an anti-Titan weapon, and uses an exotic power supply based off of Hollow Earth energy and is controlled with Ghidorah's telepathy. Not exactly standard wiring in play, here.

At most, MechaGodzilla might be as vulnerable as Godzilla, so I guess that it'd knock out his atomic beam.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    By techniques do you mean their magic abilities too? And things like Stryker's gun?
    Not if the OG Mechagodilla chassis isn't capable of it according to the OP.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fallman View Post
    Assuming that a MUTO can knock out MechaG's systems without proof is a bit much for me. MechaGodzilla was specifically designed as an anti-Titan weapon, and uses an exotic power supply based off of Hollow Earth energy and is controlled with Ghidorah's telepathy. Not exactly standard wiring in play, here.

At most, MechaGodzilla might be as vulnerable as Godzilla, so I guess that it'd knock out his atomic beam.
    Yeah Apex was so advanced compared to what we saw before, and literally built underground sci-fi fortresses with Titan farms just to test an incomplete MG. I even remember from the Films board somebody saying, at the time the King of the Monsters film was out, that he could only see MG involved next through some kind of alien intervention.

For that matter, even the silly human trick that allowed them to stop MG from killing Kong wasn't a complete shutdown (MG looked ready to shoot another blast at Kong before decapitation) and relied on them being right in Apex's headquarters which IIRC were stated to be linked to their satellites. Doesn't sound Arena friendly to me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Not if the OG Mechagodilla chassis isn't capable of it according to the OP.
    While OP means games, imagine for a moment the sillier notion of how much more unstoppable MG could become operating under 2021 MK Earthrealm rules downloading HBO Max to it and if razing an area with an Arcana mark bearing person in it (hey if a non-talking Reptile can be a MK warrior why not a Titan, they can even at times communicate with humans). While Outworld fighters like Reptile and Goro relied more on being inhuman in the first place, as far as the chassis, Earth characters like Kano and Cole just shot or manifested new stuff from their existing bodies out of their combat spirit, assuming Ghidorah's psionic consciousness being out for revenge after death could achieve the same thing to awaken a mark.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    If the MG body can't do it, they don't get the ability. So no magic. Not sure about hand snakes or forearm swords. And unless there's a handgun somewhere in the mech, it doesn't get a gun either. But it CAN do a split while punching another Titan in the nuts, so I guess Johnny Cage is going to be relatively accurate.

Don't know about Kronika's stuff but.
    Last edited by T51R; 05-01-2021 at 06:01 AM.