Extraordinary Member

Default Suicide Squad #3 Preview

Suicide Squad #3 Preview
    Writer: Robbie Thompson
    Artist: Eduardo Pansica

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Okay... so Nocturna is still a vampire...

A crossover issue by #3, pathetic.

3 against 1. I hope Alinta and the academy messes these guys up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    3 against 1. I hope Alinta and the academy messes these guys up.
    I mean that’s the cover, in TT Academy #2 it showed that Red X and Alinta were up against Superboy, Talon, & Peacemaker....of course we can only assume red x’s abilities based off the early 2000’s cartoon, so who really knows what he can do against Talon let alone Superboy.

One thing that gets me is why is Conner’s capture a secret? Clearly Waller whammied him and stuck kryptonite in him to be compliant, what could possibly be the secret?
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-01-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean that’s the cover, in TT Academy #2 it showed that Red X and Alinta were up against Superboy, Talon, & Peacemaker....of course we can only assume red x’s abilities based off the early 2000’s cartoon, so who really knows what he can do against Talon let alone Superboy.

One thing that gets me is why is Conner’s capture a secret? Clearly Waller whammied him and stuck kryptonite in him to be compliant, what could possibly be the secret?
    I guess we are going to find out. Red X may have a few tricks up his sleeve. Alinta is clearly overmatched so her best bet is to just run if she can. We’ll find out real quick why Waller wants her. I think an early crossover is great for both books to get them off to a good start sales wise.

I guess we are going to find out. Red X may have a few tricks up his sleeve. Alinta is clearly overmatched so her best bet is to just run if she can. We’ll find out real quick why Waller wants her. I think an early crossover is great for both books to get them off to a good start sales wise.
    Yeah the best bet would be run...if Teen Titans Academy #2 didn’t end with her in a wheelchair. She better hope that she can get to her prosthetic leg blades and that she’s a speed sprinter, which I think means that she gets winded easier then say Wallace or Bart.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah the best bet would be run...if Teen Titans Academy #2 didn’t end with her in a wheelchair. She better hope that she can get to her prosthetic leg blades and that she’s a speed sprinter, which I think means that she gets winded easier then say Wallace or Bart.
    But it did say she’s a speedforce sprinter. Not sure what that means exactly but she did look like she was getting winded.

But it did say she’s a speedforce sprinter. Not sure what that means exactly but she did look like she was getting winded.
    I will say if they are going to introduce more speedsters in the dc universe I at least appreciate the attempt at variety in terms of super speed, not every one of them should be able to bend reality and time like Barry and Wally.
    Words to live by.

I will say if they are going to introduce more speedsters in the dc universe I at least appreciate the attempt at variety in terms of super speed, not every one of them should be able to bend reality and time like Barry and Wally.
    True! Well Alinta is definitely a variation. Very unique to be a speedster with prosthetic legs. That makes her character more interesting. Especially From a universe already loaded with speedsters.

Wasn't expecting the 90's and Johns Superboy flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    “Everything happened”-DC Comics 2021
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thank god his history is intact, atleast in very broad strokes but the pics, we see Scavenger and Harm.

“Everything happened”-DC Comics 2021
    I kinda wish they would apply this to kon, cause every version of him has something unique and cool that the others don't, and I would love to stockpile all of those things in the main comic universe version of him.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.