Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
I just see it more simple. I agree 100% someone shouldn’t spend hard earned money on something they don’t like. I just also don’t see why steal it either.

Artists put their heart and soul into their work. I just believe in purchasing their product if it interests me. And if it doesn’t interest me I don’t purchase it.

I never think someone should spend hard earned money on something they don’t like.
Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
Spend your money, pirate it, burrow it from a friend...I don't care.
Just don't come on-line and try to make everyone else miserable and disagreeable because you can't kick a bad habit that's ruining your well-being. No one is forcing you to read what you think is garbage.
Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
I think a lot of fans forget that there are living, breathing, and feeling human beings behind these pieces of art and it makes me sad when they go so hard to criticize them whilst not truly understanding how much work it takes to produce said piece of art.

I think a little kindness goes a long way, I mean it breaks my heart that prominent creators are now basically recluses because of toxic fandom.
Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
Agreed I think it´s fair to talk about what you don´t like about a story but doing that every week and month seems like a loss of everybodys time and it keeps people who are actually enjoying the story from talking and enjoying them.
I throw my arms up in full praise and agreement to all of the above.