Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
I hate to burst your bubble but the X-men have always done their own thing in Marvel U. Sure there have been cross overs where they interact with other super heroes but they have always been in their own space in the Marvel U. What you are talking about is the period when Marvel was replacing them with the Inhumans basically making them the mutants. That was already fixed when they massacred all the NUInhumans.
Don't worry about bursting my bubble, not only was I referring to a time when mutants were shown all throughout the Marvel U and not just in Uncanny X-Men, but I have been reading Marvel comics since the early 80's and quite fondly recall the X-Men showing up in a story with Fantastic Four or Avengers as often as Spider-Man or Hulk might.

And, yes, you caught on to my referencing an era which included the Inhumans, but just because they are not trying to make the Inhumans happen anymore does not mean Marvel has gotten past the mentality of making X-Men stories too insular, and keeping the rest of the Marvel U apathetic to the existence of mutant characters at best.