Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
Wanda didnīt pretend because as far as she knew she was a mutant and on Axis she discovered she wasnīt one, her case is quite similar to Franklin Richards, they both genuinely believed they were mutants. I am in favor of Wanda making reparations for decimation but pretender, even as an insult, doesnt make sense with her actual story and the X-men should know better than to name her that way imo, itīs one of the things I dislike about Hickmanīs run and I hope he has at least a reason behind this.

Now about HoM: Magneto didnīt hide Wanda the X-men and the Avengers knew he was trying to heal her on Genosha, they even knew Xavier and Dr Strange were in charge of her treatment. Magneto didnīt want to become HoM leader, he was mentally manipulated just like the Avengers and X-men were, the only ones aware of what was happening were Pietro and Wanda who were in charge of creating that alternative universe.
Wanda didn't even know what a mutant was until Magneto told her when he saved her and her brother.