View Poll Results: Should Scarlet Witch be called The Pretender?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! She’s the Pretender!

62 38.04%
  • No! Stop calling her that!

101 61.96%
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Because this pity party for Wanda because mutants don't like her for the genocide she caused is annoying and this need for her to be a mutant is pointless. She isn't an X-men character she is a Avenger that's her real space. People who want her back as a mutant just confuse me because most of her stories are with Avengers.

It seems like every few weeks there is another thread about the same stuff
    I find the whole Wanda culpability thing as pointless as feat debates (spoiler: depends on the writer) but to me mutant does not mean it belongs to the X-Men. Mutants are part of the Marvel U. The erasure of her mutant status was done as a statement that mutants were essentially shoved in the corner. Restoring the twins to their mutant status would be a sign that Marvel is hopefully done with the segregation.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Because this pity party for Wanda because mutants don't like her for the genocide she caused is annoying and this need for her to be a mutant is pointless. She isn't an X-men character she is a Avenger that's her real space. People who want her back as a mutant just confuse me because most of her stories are with Avengers.

It seems like every few weeks there is another thread about the same stuff
    Is it really weird to have a mutant that doesn’t feel the need to be an X-man and instead wants to be on a team full of humans. That’s what made her interesting for me pre-retcon. It’s interesting to see different kinds of people on teams that aren’t composed of people like them. It’s called diversity and even though she is a European women she was different from those who where around her. Also if the books are going to make references about her and the writers hint that something along the way may feature her expect a thread to pop up about it. Plus HoM and CC did Wanda and mutants dirty so you can feel sympathy for both her and mutants they don’t have to be mutually exclusive
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    And the Life Force that was possessing her...
    And the man the bumped into her without saying excuse me, and the ice cream cone she dropped, and the bumblebee that stung her a week prior...
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    And the man the bumped into her without saying excuse me, and the ice cream cone she dropped, and the bumblebee that stung her a week prior...
    Don’t forget the time the Phoenix dressed as Jean Grey and destroyed a galaxy even though it’s suggested the Phoenix let her mind have control of it and she couldn’t handle it and became Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Don’t forget the time the Phoenix dressed as Jean Grey and destroyed a galaxy even though it’s suggested the Phoenix let her mind have control of it and she couldn’t handle it and became Dark Phoenix.
    Yeah, I remember Jean Grey getting prosecuted, judged and vaporized by the Shi'ar(who also murdered her family years later) for that.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Yeah, I remember Jean Grey getting prosecuted, judged and vaporized by the Shi'ar(who also murdered her family years later) for that.
    Yeah and I remember Wanda willing to die for what she did and fix it but the X-men at the time couldn’t decide what punishment was fitting and her mutant kids also stood up for her and Magneto also said no, though he thought he was the father, he isn’t above punishing those who are deserving even if they are supposed family.

Wanda has some of y'all so pressed it's comical honestly y'all it's not that deep lmao.

Yeah and I remember Wanda willing to die for what she did and fix it but the X-men at the time couldn’t decide what punishment was fitting and her mutant kids also stood up for her and Magneto also said no, though he thought he was the father, he isn’t above punishing those who are deserving even if they are supposed family.

Was that before she chastised mutants for hating her for what she did and even going so far as to accuse them of having no culture or was it after she zombified Genosha and ran away from her failure with a tucked tail like nothing happened?

Funny how every mess she makes seems to get cleaned up by someone else and she has all the excuses in the world for why it wasn't her fault.

Decimation, the inversions, the zombie apocalypse. What's next? Maybe Editorial does hate Wanda, but they hate everything these days so it doesn't matter.

I don't even hate Wanda, I just wanna see her depowered and throw in the Crucible with Exodus then we can call it a night.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Being disingenuous is fun, eh?

Villains being villains.

Oh my.

Is it really weird to have a mutant that doesn’t feel the need to be an X-man and instead wants to be on a team full of humans.
    Wanda was a member of the Evil Brotherhood of Mutants. Being in a group of mutants was not a pleasant memory for her.

I rarely heard her mentionning her “mutanthood” after because outside the mutant realm, it doesn’t mean anything.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Being disingenuous is fun, eh?

Villains being villains.

Oh my.
    I'll admit that killing Jeans family tree was excessive and uncalled for on every level, but bringing Jean to Justice for her galatic crime was hardly evil. Jean was also willing to face the time.

Much better than ghosting your screw up, victim blaming and then trying to play hero again after who knows how long.

Why is it that everytime I'm in a Wanda thread you're in a Wanda thread? Let me slander in peace.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 05-06-2021 at 01:38 AM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

These mutants… how resentful they are…

“Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    These mutants… how resentful they are…

Most well deserved punch in marvel history tbh.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Most well deserved punch in marvel history tbh.
    I don't know. Rogue's punching her and stabbing her didn't fill my appetite. I guess Cyclops's full optic blasts might satisfy me.

You know i been thinking about this and the funniest way to end this is to have gwenpool step outside the page and tie up creatives right before they finish writing mutants. so it's like "no more..." and gwen finishes it up with like tacos or something weird and then that happens. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/