Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Hmm, Id need to go issue hunting, but I recall a handful of examples of this. Such as that storyline with Princess Octavia of Atlantis recieving training from Wonder Woman with it being shown that the Amazons have a whole training regime which included things like escaping from chains while being underwater, and a machine gun turret set up to practice bullets and bracelets with.

Or that issue that showed the Amazonettes and how they would undergo training and schooling at a young age, with one young Amazon easily capable of lifting the young boy who was twice her size and carrying him around like a doll.
    Ok, don't think I've read them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Come to think of it, if I remember right that issue where Diana showed the Holliday girls that they could do that led to Etta picking up a boulder some four times her size with ease
    Yeah but the secret in that was "believing you can do it" rather than something more physical or spiritually deeper.
    Last edited by Alpha; 05-05-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Ok, don't think I've read them yet.

Yeah but the secret in that was "believing you can do it" rather than something for physical or spiritually deeper.
    I also feel like there was a weird explanation at some point that said that by studying and learning more you would be even more powerful when you believed in yourself because of psychic super strength being stronger the smarter you are? Though it felt very much 'motivate people to learn more' in nature

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Did my comment get deleted? Oh well, this might be a double post then.

Anyway, the astral plane is also a good way to bring back Diana's invisible jet. Trick out the invisible jet to have speed force, travel the multiverse, and astral plane. Great idea. In fact, I'd love to have Diana, Selina, and Lois to travel the astral plane together, just having a good old time.

What elements would you bring back to the present and how would you retool them?
    Phantasm suit (I believe they're called), Dr. Psycho's connection to the occult, and lots of other stuff. But, def the suits. I've already made a Secret War-like event involving the suits when I make it to DC Comics (bold, I know )

The idea of the invisible jet travelling through the astral plane is certainly ontriguong, although I'm not sure if I accept the part where it doesn't take a spiritual ritual, and you aren't technically becoming an astral form.

What's the phantasm suit?

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    The idea of the invisible jet travelling through the astral plane is certainly ontriguong, although I'm not sure if I accept the part where it doesn't take a spiritual ritual, and you aren't technically becoming an astral form.
    She still will astral project. I just want her to start using the jet again. It's far too iconic to be unused. So, the invisible jet will have an "astral mode" that activates whenever Diana astral projects. Plus, I had the idea for Diana, Lois, and Selina to have rocking astral adventures, they bond on the invisible jet.

What's the phantasm suit?
    Gonna have to re-read it, but they were suits Mars goons used to further the war. I think they allowed them to turn invisible or take on the appearance of another person.

I think it would be funny if the Invisible Jet wasn't actually able to fly. Instead, Diana used the Jet for her "seances" where she could be transported to the Astral Plane and that's the only place where the Jet flew, as a spiritual guide for her disembodied form.