Could someone explain to me what exactly DC Comics long term plans are?

They were about Legacy for about 4 months (maybe)...but then pivoted to Legacy AND New Characters in traditional roles (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman...)...which is fine since you could use the Legacy characters to raise the New characters, but it doesn't seem like DC has even considered that (only some of their Writers will think of that).

I know 2020 was BAD, but it honestly Looks and Feels like DC Comics is Several Years from being even close to where it was even just 2 or 3 years ago...and I am just talking about Social and Entertainment Relevance.

Marvel Comics was slowed by 2020, but not NEARLY as badly as DC. Hickman's X-Men is Incredible and has revived that entire franchise, and they have Top Tier Young Talent that all appear to enjoy working together (I am 100% basing that on the End Result and the length of time some of the Writers have been working on the same line or Writer and Artist Runs). Just listing Writers: Ta-Nehisi Coates, Donny Cates, Garry Dugan, Al Ewing, Kelley Thompson, Scotty Young, Tini Howard, Nick Spencer, Chip Zdarsky, Simon Spurrier, Kieron Gillion...those are 10 "A" Talent Writers right there...and those are off the top of my head (except for the spelling for some names).

THIS is a rather HUGE problem for DC...and just shines a Spotlight on the Decade (Plus?) of Mismanagement at the Company imo.

It seriously feels like we are seeing the Death of DC Comics...since it will Never be Sold by AT&T due to the number of Stories and Characters is supplies Warner Bros.