Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

It does seem like the Tony\Emma thing was just an afterthought and is not really being seriously considered, if it ever was (also, it's not true everything from that list happened- Luke and Jessica didn't have a second child, nor it suffered a tragic fate).

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Scandalous relationship? Can't give too many details about Stark and Emma? Hmmm... That's going to work the imaginations of many.

Also that part about Wanda is perfect timing, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

A pretty solid interview.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member

Emma sees all those redheads Tony seems to be involved with.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Emma sees all those redheads Tony seems to be involved with.
    I think she may have a complex. That being said, I think he's actually been with more brunettes than anything. I can only think of three redheads other than Hellcat to be honest.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Strong interview.

I didn't have much doubt there would be people with the software to hammer Marvel.com's IP who like rigging online polls who might have been motivated to do so with the election. Its good to see they dealt with that. I am a bit more optimistic about Jordan's comments in terms of Lorna and the coming run. In terms of The Gifted which came up I will do what I can to get those fans to give it a look.
    Last edited by jmc247; 05-03-2021 at 12:23 PM.

I hope those are Storm and Yukio’s hands!

Ohhhhh whose hands are theeeeeese???

Synch and Wolverine?
    Prodigy and Speed?
    Kyle and Jean Paul?
    Bishop and ....??

Incredible Member

The X-Factor update is... vague.
    "probably not what everyone is most fearing, but I think it is something that you guys are not quite expecting yet."

So... I'm guessing some kind of relaunch/maybe consolidation with another book? Converting to a mini-series?

Spectacular Member

Everything JDW says about Wanda is true. The facts were so obvious that I suspected he was sneering at someone.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Good to know the X-book Victor is one will still happen. Even though we have no clue on what it is and when it will happen.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I especially enjoyed the Wanda dissection (giggles). I'd say she's intentionally being made the villain by certain Krakoa factions, rebranded as the Pretender, as something evil to rally against. Exodus especially is making his creepy kids terrified of her, so how many others feel the same way? And take that a step further: what are they going to do about it/her?

Nice art previews...

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Ohhhhh whose hands are theeeeeese???

Synch and Wolverine?
    Prodigy and Speed?
    Kyle and Jean Paul?
    Bishop and ....??
    If its synch and Wolverine then please Duggan handle in a way that dosent turn her in to eye candy or make synch seem obsessive. Both deserve better then that a relationship thats half-assed for the sack of romance drama.

Both are great, both are wonderful. And again, both are different. You’ll note that, or maybe you won’t, but I will tell you and then you can — if you look at the Comixology bestseller chart, it’s different than the one that we used to get from Diamond. Like, let’s see what’s on top right now. As we speak, it’s still showing last week’s sales. It hasn’t been updated yet for this past Wednesday. So as of right now, the top-three sellers on Comixology are Way of X #1, X-Force #19, and S.W.O.R.D. #5. The X-Books do better, proportionally, on digital than other books. Our digital sales go up more than your average book. But all of that is considered. All of that is taken into account. Every sale counts.
    Interesting. So X-books sell more digitally than the average Marvel comic.

JD also states that physical copies still make up the bulk of comic sales while the digital market is still relatively small even if both contribute to a books survival.

So X-Factor probably isn't cancelled but maybe a relaunch with a slightly different cast? I wonder if whatever Leah is working on will carry over a lot of the cast or if that's really a completely different project.