Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

First time I came across Shiro was on Amazing Friends where they paired him up with Angelica. That's not a bad ship actually.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    He made out with Rogue in a previous story line.
    Was it voluntary? Usually with Rogue it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Aight Bet!
    My prediction for synch and laura is this, sync will still be in love with laura. She has no feelings for him as she has no recollection of the events of the vault. However, sync knows this, but he also knows laura better than she knows herself. He knows the person she will become, or at least the potential of who she will become. He will play it as cool as a glass of ice water and eventually win over her affection. After they hook up, he’s going go let her know what was up in the vault. After that point, i am not sure how she will react.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_danko View Post
    My prediction for synch and laura is this, sync will still be in love with laura. She has no feelings for him as she has no recollection of the events of the vault. However, sync knows this, but he also knows laura better than she knows herself. He knows the person she will become, or at least the potential of who she will become. He will play it as cool as a glass of ice water and eventually win over her affection. After they hook up, he’s going go let her know what was up in the vault. After that point, i am not sure how she will react.
    Lol, sound about right to me. I think this is a good projection for this couple to go.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yes we do.
    So you use it as a way to descrebi anyone who isn't white, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    He made out with Rogue in a previous story line.
    Uh, if you mean Rogue's solo series, Rogue was hand-cuffed and Shiro was injured from just losing both his legs. It wasn't exactly an romantic kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost
    Hey!

though in this case...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    So you use it as a way to descrebi anyone who isn't white, right?
    This is correct.

He knows other Laura, this Laura won't become her. This story is so cliche bad

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    LOL really funnny acid takes

Pretty much how I see this going myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    I know what you meant but now I cant un-think that meme where it said "Whatever you do, don't accept a Handy from Rogue." LOL
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-03-2021 at 03:19 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I can actually see this happening. I've always wanted Synch and Monet (M) to pickup where they left off before he died in GenX but I can see both him and Laura in a possible relationship together.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Sunfire or Synch?
    it was Sunfire. I just can't remember the exact title or issue it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    First time I came across Shiro was on Amazing Friends where they paired him up with Angelica. That's not a bad ship actually.

Wow. That could still happen on Krakoa since the Quiet Council is encouraging procreation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He knows other Laura, this Laura won't become her. This story is so cliche bad

LOL really funnny acid takes
    To someone without taste i can see them thinking it’s cliche’.

I'm curious on what Sunfire feels about Krakoa. Given he felt like a patriot for Japan.