Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    In fact, Arakko has a lot more mutants to feed on so it's probably stronger.
    Are they still showing Arakko and it's mutants? Maybe that needs to be a series exploring all of these unknowns?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Are they still showing Arakko and it's mutants? Maybe that needs to be a series exploring all of these unknowns?
    Arakko mutants have appeared in SWORD and Cable. At the very least, we know that there are Arakko mutants invited to Hellfire Gala.

Arakko mutants have appeared in SWORD and Cable. At the very least, we know that there are Arakko mutants invited to Hellfire Gala.
    Oh, I would like to see some of them.

Is there any more talk of the 2 islands becoming one again? I thought that was originally mentioned? But I have not heard anything new about if that is going to happen or not.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Oh, I would like to see some of them.

Is there any more talk of the 2 islands becoming one again? I thought that was originally mentioned? But I have not heard anything new about if that is going to happen or not.
    The islands themselves said they weren't interested. As for the governments, in theory Arakko is debating it (But from Isca's reaction, it seems unlikely).

Anyway, Arakko and Krakoa collaborate on some projects like SWORD.

The islands themselves said they weren't interested. As for the governments, in theory Arakko is debating it (But from Isca's reaction, it seems unlikely).

Anyway, Arakko and Krakoa collaborate on some projects like SWORD.
    Oh, thanks! I guess I need to read that book. I am really intrigued by Arakko's appearance and the mutants on it!

Thinking on this topic more, it's actually probably Meggan who is the biggest brick. In addition to the strength amp she can get through metamorphosis, she can also absorb external energies to amp herself further seemingly without end.

Oh I did forget Meggan! She's is a really powerful metamorph.

I think they need to show Meggan more, her powers, etc. Many people do not know all of her powers. Meggan needs a nice costume and superheroine name too.

I think they need to show Meggan more, her powers, etc. Many people do not know all of her powers. Meggan needs a nice costume and superheroine name too.
    She has a superhero name it's Gloriana. She's also has many costumes, do you think she needs a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    She has a superhero name it's Gloriana. She's also has many costumes, do you think she needs a new one?
    lol with all the green on Excalibur, I do wish one or all them would pick more distinctive palettes.

i vote rogue get her out of green again pls

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    This name Gloriana seems to come and go and just does not seem....right for Meggan. I would like something better (but just what, I do not know).

The past costumes all seemed like a one-piece body suit that was 2 sizes too small. Megan needs something elegant and unique for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    lol with all the green on Excalibur, I do wish one or all them would pick more distinctive palettes.

i vote rogue get her out of green again pls
    I agree. Maybe a nice lavender?

This name Gloriana seems to come and go and just does not seem....right for Meggan. I would like something better (but just what, I do not know).

The past costumes all seemed like a one-piece body suit that was 2 sizes too small. Megan needs something elegant and unique for her.

I agree. Maybe a nice lavender?
    Yea it's not really getting used that much anyway (lavender) with Betsy running around in the Captain uniform.