Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yea Rogue still has Wonder Man's powers.

Though how much is the key question. In Uncanny Avengers, Rogue admitted Juggernaut is stronger than her physically but she does stalemate him a bit which she probably wouldn't be able to with her old Ms Marvel powers.

Compared to

This is post-Wonder Man leaving her body, around issue 28 or 29 iirc.

Piotr has had some impressive scenes against Juggernaut too, though I'm not sure he's ever outright beaten him.

Colossus but I want more Nezhno he would work well with the new trinity. Rogue is more effective because she can fly and I think that puts more force behind her strength...

Rogue by far since getting the wonderman powers. If uncanny avengers and rogue getting knocked through all those buildings in the xmen #1 preview is any indication.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Nezhno is probably the strongest student they have. Though depending on how large Armor can grow, she might rival him. Rockslide just seems to get punk'd by everyone so rip him.

For Sunspot, I wish writers were a bit more consistent with him.

I don't know how seriously to take the last panel, M-Pox did seem to strengthen his powers but Roberto is also the type of boast way too much.

Ultimate Member

Colossus, Rogue w/ Wonder Man's powers, Gentle and Sunspot seems right at the top of the curve these days.

Frenzy seems to be leveling up these days as well.

Others strength-mutants like Strong Guy, Rockslide, Sunder, Molly Hayes, Sabra, Blob and Ernst, I'm not so sure belong in the upmost tier (although I'd cackle if Ernst actually was top dog, all 70 lbs. of her).

Rogue, Colossus, or Gentle, probably.

It's always Rogue for me.

Briquette. It's in the name.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Colossus and Rogue

Strong Guy isn't that invulnerable.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Colossus and Rogue

Strong Guy isn't that invulnerable.
    If any character could benefit from an Arrako death it would definitely be Strong Guy. I wonder what he would look like completely optimized and his heart condition no longer a weakness.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Rogue for sure.

As you can see, a flying brick is much more dangerous than an earthbound one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Colossus, Rogue w/ Wonder Man's powers, Gentle and Sunspot seems right at the top of the curve these days.

Frenzy seems to be leveling up these days as well.

Others strength-mutants like Strong Guy, Rockslide, Sunder, Molly Hayes, Sabra, Blob and Ernst, I'm not so sure belong in the upmost tier (although I'd cackle if Ernst actually was top dog, all 70 lbs. of her).
    Yea that's probably around my top 5 as well for the franchise. Well traditional X-Men, if we count Krakoa then we could probably add Apocalypse and a few mutant villains.

And agreed on Ernst lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sbo
    Rogue for sure.

As you can see, a flying brick is much more dangerous than an earthbound one.
    LOL

Ok, so a lot of Rogue, Colossus and Gentle.

Sounds about right but I do wish there was a bit more competition among the bricks. Strong Guy and several others just don't get to shine much (or very long) on teams.

Mighty Member

Colossus and Rogue have always seemed to hold the top spot for the strong people of the x verse.. Petey being traditional brick with a metal coating and Rogue being that flying sassy Brick. However, Pads really decimated Monet's powers across all areas.. Monet at the very least should be in the top 5 strongest x people.. Anyone that can trade blows with Hulk deserves it and I would say Frenzy is someone who strength has also in recent years been down graded a little.. And then Gentle would be the one that could be the strongest of all.
    James should also be a contender but they also played around with his powers making him weaker as he got faster and giving him them damn knives. And then Sunspot was always moderately strong but got a big bust during his times with the avengers.

This is kind of how I view them in terms of strength and toughness.
    1. Colossus/Rogue
    2. Gentle
    3. Frenzy
    4. Warpath
    5. Monet
    6. Sunspot
    7.Strong Guy/Shaw
    8. Forearm

Colossus. He is also damn sexy.

This list has both Colossus and Wonder Man (Rogue) in the more than 100 tons-league, but I am not sure how accurate it is.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_Scale

For me it is:
    1. Colossus
    2. Rogue
    3. Gentle
    4. Sunspot

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Colossus. He is also damn sexy.

This list has both Colossus and Wonder Man (Rogue) in the more than 100 tons-league, but I am not sure how accurate it is.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_Scale

For me it is:
    1. Colossus
    2. Rogue
    3. Gentle
    4. Sunspot
    The only problem with Colossus is we never get a real test of strength from him. WE know he is over a 100 tons but he rarely get to show off. The last time I can remember him going against a heavy hitter was against WW Hulk and that didn't go well for him. Though, Hulk pretty much ragged doll almost all the big gun during that story.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.