Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Marauders #20 Preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/04/29/ex...-marauders-20/

one thing, why doesn't Emma just go into her diamond for so she doesn't feel motion sickness lol but that also would mean that her emotions get shut off so it may seem that she wants to be emotionally present during this shindig
    Last edited by Diammandis; 04-29-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Does any body know what they are talking about in the council meeting?

Two things that caught my attention: 1) it's nice Pyro mentioned Avalanche (I would prefer them actually talking on panel), 2) Why the hell is Bobby eating iced-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Why the hell is Bobby eating iced-up?
    That stood out to me as well lol.

He mentioned AVALANCHE. His husbro!

I love how Queer Marauders is! Great book.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    He mentioned AVALANCHE. His husbro!
    FINALLY. But I'm disappointed he talked about Avalanche killing people rather than killing that cawk.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Two things that caught my attention: 1) it's nice Pyro mentioned Avalanche (I would prefer them actually talking on panel), 2) Why the hell is Bobby eating iced-up?
    That bothered me as well. Maybe he likes his food cold?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I mean (spending on the writer/artist) he's completely solid ice all the way through right? I'm not sure he could eat

I guess it's like one of those things like Wolverine using his claws to cook (which I've always found insanely gross)

As i said in the Storm thread, i love the nod to HOX and Pyro setting moira on fire. And i think it's a very powerful statement from a mutant that controls fire and has worked with mutants like Avalance and Magneto and Destiny storm showed him you don't always have to burn things to get what you want. You did good Duggan. You did real good.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean (spending on the writer/artist) he's completely solid ice all the way through right? I'm not sure he could eat
    Even if he could it would be even more annoying than someone chewing out loud. His body would make crackling sounds as it moved while in ice form I imagine.

I guess it's like one of those things like Wolverine using his claws to cook (which I've always found insanely gross)
    Yeah, that really is nasty, when you think about it.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

See Way of X and Kurt parading around holding a cheese toastie by his tail. One, it would be cold, two, hairs, three, hygiene, Kurt, HYGIENE!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    As i said in the Storm thread, i love the nod to HOX and Pyro setting moira on fire. And i think it's a very powerful statement from a mutant that controls fire and has worked with mutants like Avalance and Magneto and Destiny storm showed him you don't always have to burn things to get what you want. You did good Duggan. You did real good.
    pyro shouldn't have any memory of that happening to Moira after she was resurrected.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    pyro shouldn't have any memory of that happening to Moira after she was resurrected.
    Yes, it was a different timeline and that couldn't happen twice

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he obviously does if he is mentioning not having to watch someone burn. perhaps destiny filled him in? she said she would remember.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/