Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Yes, Wandavision was okay, but dragged on a little too long, they have done away with a couple of episodes.
    The Marvel Hulu series were great because Kevin Feige didn’t control the content of those shows.
    Marvel Hulu was live action comic books.
    Feige shows and movies are live action Saturday morning cartoons

Ummmmm, have Saturday morning cartoons changed much? I am not into them anymore but when I was a kid, many Saturday morning cartoons were pretty good and had stories beyond Feige stories like Batman TAS and X-Men TAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I haven't seen the Disney+ shows, but anything falling below the mediocrity of the CW shows is a truly frightening prospect indeed...
    To be fair, Many CW Shows first seasons tend to be good. Wandavision I would say, tried to be ambitious but the problem with the show is that the show was held back by Disney tv story limits from reaching the potential we know those type of shows could reach. Wandavsion is the show Legion would have been if it was deeply somewhat part of the MCU.

That been said, at least with Wandavsion. it has been officially confirmed there will not be a season 2, so I think Fiege and MCU know when to stop with their shows regardless of how they are saying it will tie into Phase 4/ Dr Strange 2 or something. CW shows just goes on and on and on with each season getting worse than the last.
    Last edited by Castle; 05-09-2021 at 01:41 AM.