Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
Well I can't say I did'nt call this one because I did. Feige is pretty readable and predictable.
Seeing as you called nothing, that means you can't say you did. If you must indulge in your MCU hate (and it seems you must), at least keep your stories straight.

I said it from the get go that Wandavsion would not really matter all that much on the bigger scale of things to come. It nice to see Feige confirm what I already suspected and said along going forward in phase 4 about Wandavision.
Do you actually read beyond the headlines of the articles you cite -- you know, where the actual facts are?

"It’s tremendously important. It perhaps will have more impact on the MCU than any of the shows thus far. What everybody thought about WandaVision, and was sort of true, and The Falcon And The Winter Soldier, which was sort of true, is even more sort of true for Loki." Kevin Feige in your article (my emphasis).

So, factoring the usual hyperbole that you get in marketing, what Feige said is that WandaVison and Falcon had an impact on the MCU and Loki is going to take that synergy to the next level. That is the exact opposite of what you're reporting (making an impact is the opposite of "not mattering"). We already knew that the new MCU shows are setting up stuff for the movies; WandaVision is being reported to tie into the Doctor Strange sequel, we know that the Ms. Marvel show is going to be important to the Captain Marvel sequel.

Although personally I feel it is darm shame because it feels as if Wandavsion was a bit less of their formula than Loki if I am just judging from the early Loki reactions but more importantly Loki is supposed to be dead, Wanda is still alive and her series was the direct aftermath of IW/Endgame, it makes no sense that they will have Loki's show have a bigger impact on the movies than Wanda's show. I am guessing, this decision is more of a fan service for Loki and actor's power thing.
Critical thinking isn't your strong suit, is it? There's no reason that Wanda's show "has" to be more impactful then Loki's (besides, both shows are directly tied into what happened in Endgame, anyways and Loki's not dead, as explained in the trailers and Endgame itself). Secondly, what the heck does being "impactful" have to do with whether something is good? If it's a well-written side story, it doesn't matter if it plays a bigger role in the tapestry of the larger series. Consider the Snyder Cut; it has way less impact on the DCEU (e.g. none, being an out of continuity project) then any of the MCU shows have on the MCU (since they are in continuity and are helping to set up future projects), yet you still found it meaningful.

(Also, once again, there's no "Marvel formula"; you need to stop spreading that untruth stat. It's getting old and undermining your own arguments.)

I am not obsessed with X-MEN Tas.
I never said that (although considering that you've been insisting that the MCU X-Men movies won't be good unless they're slavish to that version, have to say that you are obsessed with it).

I just gave the right reception of the show.
Per se.

I really doubt that because the circumstances are different.
I was making a humorous metaphor. The actual point I was making is that the original movie series is going to be more common comparison to the MCU X-Men films then the original cartoons (or any of the cartoons, for that matter). I mean, the Fox movies have impacted the franchise more then the old cartoon ever did (course, as stated before, even the Evolution cartoon had a bigger footprint than the original did). I think that X-Men: TAS is kinda like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers of its franchise, if that makes any sense (minus the fact that TAS didn't invent a new franchise).