Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Amazing Member

I am 'meh' towards the Eternals. I found Sersi interesting when she was in Avengers. Most of the rest of them really were redundant. Not sure why they're needed in the MCU.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Maybe Dr. Strange. But most are interesting. You don't really know until they come out. I've enjoyed almost all the Marvel movies. Some less than I thought I would, some more than I thought I would. Right now I can only base it on the past movies, which isn't always a good indication. I mean judging Ragnarok on Dark World would be a mistake.
    That's true. I'm probably looking forward to MoM, LaT and Shang-Chi. But almost all of them sound good to me

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Kayge View Post
    I am 'meh' towards the Eternals. I found Sersi interesting when she was in Avengers. Most of the rest of them really were redundant. Not sure why they're needed in the MCU.
    Kirby didn't want them in the MU, so we will see what they do. This first movie should be independent, like GotG was.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    That's true. I'm probably looking forward to MoM, LaT and Shang-Chi. But almost all of them sound good to me
    MoM is Multiverse of Madness, but which one is LaT again?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    MoM is Multiverse of Madness, but which one is LaT again?
    Love and Thunder

Love and Thunder
    Ah, yep. Somehow seeing it as just the acronym made it harder to peg down.

I know he's "scary" in some ways, but "horror" to me sounds like "genre tropes", which isn't some thing I'm too keen on
    Ok semantics then. By horror I think people just ment it would have a scarry/Creepy vibe in some scenes. There has been no news of casting on a villian. Makes me think Nightmare was abandoned anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Disney+ shows have been killing it. MCU still working with a full tank of gas.
    Only thing it’s killing is the MCU, they don’t meet greatness of the Arrowverse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Only thing it’s killing is the MCU, they don’t meet greatness of the Arrowverse.
    Wandavsion I will say is one the same level as Arrowverse.

I think the standard in the future will be DC on HBO MAX like Green Lantern corps. For MCU to meet that potential greatness based on technical honest metrics, they would have to make marvel Hulu show but this time, give them the same hype and marketing as their disney plus show.

BANNED

Ooookay.

Lol. Arrowverse. Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Wandavsion I will say is one the same level as Arrowverse.

I think the standard in the future will be DC on HBO MAX like Green Lantern corps. For MCU to meet that potential greatness based on technical honest metrics, they would have to make marvel Hulu show but this time, give them the same hype and marketing as their disney plus show.
    Yes, Wandavision was okay, but dragged on a little too long, they have done away with a couple of episodes.
    The Marvel Hulu series were great because Kevin Feige didn’t control the content of those shows.
    Marvel Hulu was live action comic books.
    Feige shows and movies are live action Saturday morning cartoons.

I haven't seen the Disney+ shows, but anything falling below the mediocrity of the CW shows is a truly frightening prospect indeed...

The Arrowverse has been running on fumes for years. I would take AoS and FaWS over anything right now at CW.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Yes, Wandavision was okay, but dragged on a little too long, they have done away with a couple of episodes.
    The Marvel Hulu series were great because Kevin Feige didn’t control the content of those shows.
    Marvel Hulu was live action comic books.
    Feige shows and movies are live action Saturday morning cartoons.
    First, "dragging on"? Have you seen any recent season of the Flash?
    And do you mean the Netflix Marvel like Daredevil? Those were pretty good.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Ah, yep. Somehow seeing it as just the acronym made it harder to peg down.
    Ok. I haven't seen others use it so I see why it was confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Ok semantics then. By horror I think people just ment it would have a scarry/Creepy vibe in some scenes. There has been no news of casting on a villian. Makes me think Nightmare was abandoned anyway.
    I don't remember a villain ever being confirmed tbh