Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Probably you are right, although that scene reminded me of the awful one in Injustice.
    I'm really worried now.
    It's not like this is the first time Kyle had trouble breathing in space. Sinestro snatch his ring from him in space. And he survived from it.

I'm expecting him to survive, because there's no way a known character's death would look so petty if you know what I mean.

And it makes no sense to have a potential GL limited series starring Kyle/Kilowog if he's dead.

So you have nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by Sodam Yat; 05-05-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Ok, maybe I will post something mildly snarky -

I chuckled when Krypton was revealed to be one of the planets that are supposed to Hold Everything Together. I mean, how many realities are there where Krypton *doesn't* explode? It's kind of its thing, y'know?

Now Bismoll, there's a planet that never blows up on you.

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    Ok, maybe I will post something mildly snarky -

I chuckled when Krypton was revealed to be one of the planets that are supposed to Hold Everything Together. I mean, how many realities are there where Krypton *doesn't* explode? It's kind of its thing, y'know?

Now Bismoll, there's a planet that never blows up on you.
    Maybe it’s importance is that Krypton will always release a Superman in the multiverse?

Other then that maybe it’s an attempt at tying in what Johnson has planned for Warworld in Action Comics, given that it is believed that there are surviving Kryptonian gladiator slaves
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Each universe has its own set of crux worlds. None of those in "our" universe are necessarily duplicated in other universes. Each universe is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Each universe has its own set of crux worlds. None of those in "our" universe are necessarily duplicated in other universes. Each universe is different.
    That’s actually a very interesting concept, so basically if I understand this the specific crux worlds of a universe would then influence how those worlds develop.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Another fantastic issue for this run. Didn't expect to lose the Central Power Battery so soon but for me that's really not a complaint. I look forward to seeing John have to rely on his more ruthless attributes just like in Future State. Great job by RJ and the whole creative team for delivering a great series and I will damn sure be here next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Man, that makes this universe even more unlucky - one of the seven is the proverbial Planet That Always Goes Boom

I bet over in Universe 43 that one of the planets is Gnewman- no one wants to blow up a planet full of puppy people.

Silliness aside, this book rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    That’s actually a very interesting concept, so basically if I understand this the specific crux worlds of a universe would then influence how those worlds develop.
    yep. and the ultimate fate of that universe.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ducklord View Post
    Man, that makes this universe even more unlucky - one of the seven is the proverbial Planet That Always Goes Boom
    Yeah, when the Guardians found out that Krypton was one of the Crux Worlds, I can totally see all of them face-palming except for Ganthet, who was reassuring everyone that maybe this will be the one reality in which Krypton doesn't bite the dust.

This is obviously very random, but I guess it would be interesting at some point to see a universe where all 7 planets are ok and to see how that worked out for the universe.