Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mister mxyzptlk!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

C'mon.

Guy Gardner would announce open bar at Warriors (domestic beer only) and talk crap till the wee hours.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    C'mon.

Guy Gardner would announce open bar at Warriors (domestic beer only) and talk crap till the wee hours.
    ...and nobody would show...

C'mon.

Oh yes, if Guy throws a party, there would probably be a semi trailer truck dropping kegs of beer.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    Oh yes, if Guy throws a party, there would probably be a semi trailer truck dropping kegs of beer.
    I'm sure it would be the cheapest, tackiest beer possible... (looking at you, Bud Light!)
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I'm sure it would be the cheapest, tackiest beer possible... (looking at you, Bud Light!)
    Lol, I'm Canadian so I wish I could outdo your Bud Light!...but American brews are limited up here.

We have some horribly tasting cheap canned beers up here "high in alcohol content" that Guy would love!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Diana is up there, though I think she'd shine brightest if her Amazon sisters could come through. Bull-leaping, javelin contests, Dionysian dancing, an abundance of music and wine and fruit.

Hal is definitely a party guy, but I don't see him hosting a particularly good party. He'd only have beer and food he likes in an unimaginitive, basic space.

Agree with those saying Vixen's Gala would be awesome.

I'm having fun imagining what the heroes would be doing at this party. The Titans are probably loving it the most, playing games and such. If Barry's there he's drinking quietly at the edge of the group, and later on starts to chew someone's ear off about a case he's working on. Wally is full on, running around and making sure there's enough of everything. Aquaman and Hawkman are probably stoically drinking, not socializing much until they get roped into a contest of some sort. J'onn is pleasantly people-watching and absorbing the good vibes. I can see Vixen, Hawkgirl/woman, Zatanna, Black Canary all tearing up the dancefloor. Clark is bouncing around making small-talk, and Bruce is constantly surveying the scene for when something goes wrong.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It already happened in Metal at Wayne Manor so that was my first choice as long as everyone can be discreet.

Paradise Island is welcoming but I don't get the impression it's that welcoming. Though maybe that's the 10+ years distance from Perez era talking. Depend on who's coming I guess.

Oa is the largest and they've hosted various diplomats, so it's convenient if they haven't gone home to Earth yet. As long as the Guardians are not being a stinker. So I personally prefer Mogo.

The correct answer is Cat Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    How is Bud Light® like making love in a canoe?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    How is Bud Light® like making love in a canoe?
    Leaves you wet and unsatisfied and maybe a little motion sick?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Leaves you wet and unsatisfied and maybe a little motion sick?
    Actually, spoilers:
    both are f#@&!n' close to water.
    end of spoilers

My choice is definitely Governor Jeremy Horton (A.K.A. Hard-Drive):

C'mon.

Thank you. I was shocked it wasn't until page 2 that someone mentioned him. Dude owns a bar, of course he's the obvious choice.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Superman

Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)