Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Default Which DC Character is throwing the Must Attend After Party?

So. Our heroes have just thwarted the evil schemes of [whatever villain(s)], bringing to an end the globe-spanning [whatever event]. Everybody who's anybody was part of the fight, and with at least a few days of respite on the horizon, several different heroes say, "ya know, I'm headed to [place X], to watch the sunset and crack some brews."

Who's after party is going to get the most traffic, and where is it likely to be?

If you're feeling mean, who's sitting alone with their beverage, and where are they?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

If Clark and Bruce aren't wagging their fingers at her, I could see Diana throwing a bash that would make Dionysus proud!

Beyond that, I'm sure Ollie and Dinah know how to party, and Hal (never a wet blanket!) would obviously be wherever they are.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I could see Mari McCabe throwing a party, where superheroes, supermodels and other celebrities would show up...
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Batman. I mean, he won't attend his own party, party-pooper that he is, but you know Alfred Pennyworth's "party food/snacks/horderves/appetizers" game is locked down!

Plus those expensive after party gift bags are sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I could see Mari McCabe throwing a party, where superheroes, supermodels and other celebrities would show up...
    I was thinking the same thing, if it's a high class get together Vixen would be the only one I can think of who has fashion sense to do a Gala like event

If its just a group of people getting together to drink beer...than Green Arrow
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Don't forget Plastic Man. Although he would probably prefer to crash a party rather than throwing one. Unless it was somehow a trap to catch a woman off guard. Man is that guy creepy or what?

Diana easily. Themyscaria isn’t called “Paradise Island” for nothing!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

LOL, Maybe this is the Secret After-Party for the X-Men Gala where only certain people will get invitations to beam over to the DCU?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Batman. I mean, he won't attend his own party, party-pooper that he is, but you know Alfred Pennyworth's "party food/snacks/horderves/appetizers" game is locked down!

Plus those expensive after party gift bags are sweet!
    But . . . isn't Alfred still . . . dead?

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    What? Again? I thought we did this back in 1964.

Still? God that revolving door doesn't spin as fast as it used to. Killing characters is the dumbest thing ever...

I'd say it's got to be one of the Titans. Grayson? Beast Boy? Cyborg? someone else? Or a young 20 something hero like Supergirl.

Vixen's another good option, she's a celebrity outside of the costume.

I can't imagine any of the founding or staple league members making the list. Bruce's playboy lifestyle is just a facade.

Is Harley a hero these days? Her after parties might be amazing
    The J-man

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Still? God that revolving door doesn't spin as fast as it used to. Killing characters is the dumbest thing ever...
    ...but back to topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'd say it's got to be one of the Titans. Grayson? Beast Boy? Cyborg? someone else? Or a young 20 something hero like Supergirl.

Vixen's another good option, she's a celebrity outside of the costume.

I can't imagine any of the founding or staple league members making the list. Bruce's playboy lifestyle is just a facade.

Is Harley a hero these days? Her after parties might be amazing
    I don’t know I feel like Hal Jordan could throw a good party, but I agree that it would be probably someone like Cyborg or Beast Boy. I bet Cyborgs party would be awesome with interactive sound technology and an awesome dance floor.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I feel like if you want to throw the biggest, baddest, "holy crap we're still alive and it feels so good!" bash, you gotta go with Beast Boy.

And I agree with some of the others; if left to her own devices Diana could probably throw a serious f*cking rager.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.