Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 156
  1. #31
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He and black widow are just friends, only Bucky dated her. Sharon and Wanda are heroes. So there is Diamondback that he ended things because he is too busy to babysit her redemption or lack of it. he is very practical on his relationships
    I think we have a different opinion on what a bad girl is...lol
    Jazmine Sullivan - Pick Up Your Feelings - https://youtu.be/6jOA3h4zSTc

  2. #32
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The other side
    Posts
    996

    Default

    The Avengers and the FF are smart to show up in battle gear, they gotta be ready to throw down if shit starts. They would be beyond dumb if they weren't prepared for a fight, irregardless of what the invitations say. When you're walking into the lion's den you better have your fighting clothes on.

  3. #33
    Astonishing Member Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    The Avengers and the FF are smart to show up in battle gear, they gotta be ready to throw down if shit starts. They would be beyond dumb if they weren't prepared for a fight, irregardless of what the invitations say. When you're walking into the lion's den you better have your fighting clothes on.
    You are right, they have reasons oto be suspicious with x-men. They are part of earth best defense teams, better be careful

  4. #34
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,430

    Default

    For crying out loud! It's Tempo. Frenzy is in a completely different dress. Mateo Lolli just probably got the hairstyle wrong. Or Heather just changed up her hair-style, added in some weave...if you want to be that no-prize, about it.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa and Arakko, FOREVER!!!

  5. #35
    Fantastic Member Lady Midnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if they invited Franklin just to give him the Cersei treatment!!!!
    They should save that for Wanda.
    Here's the thing;

    I don't care.

  6. #36
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    The Avengers and the FF are smart to show up in battle gear, they gotta be ready to throw down if shit starts. They would be beyond dumb if they weren't prepared for a fight, irregardless of what the invitations say. When you're walking into the lion's den you better have your fighting clothes on.
    There is also the fact that the X-men and their places are notorious for getting attacked. Often not because of the quality of their enemies, but their own weird lack of attention or being too distracted by their internal issues.

    Something which has not changed in the Krakoa era, as X-men, X-force, X-factor and even Deadpool has demonstrated so far.

    With that in mind, it makes sense the Avengers would be combat ready in case the horsd’œuvre turn out to be killer swarms, the tables are disguised Sentinels, human anti-mutant extremist teleport in, artifical X-gene carrying mutates have snuck in among the guests, a gate to hell opens in the middle of the dance floor, or SWORD thought they send some Xenomorph eggs to Krakoa for research, which hatched and some face hugger found their way into the ressurection tree with all the empty husks inside.

  7. #37

    Default

    That has to be Frenzy. Just like Emma, Joanna is a iconic look queen and is of course wearing multiple outfits all throughout the gala event. No way is she going to risk dirtying up her beautiful blue dress. She needs a spare designer dress to wear having to be in the same vicinity as Captain America.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

  8. #38
    Astonishing Member Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    There is also the fact that the X-men and their places are notorious for getting attacked. Often not because of the quality of their enemies, but their own weird lack of attention or being too distracted by their internal issues.

    Something which has not changed in the Krakoa era, as X-men, X-force, X-factor and even Deadpool has demonstrated so far.

    With that in mind, it makes sense the Avengers would be combat ready in case the horsd’œuvre turn out to be killer swarms, the tables are disguised Sentinels, human anti-mutant extremist teleport in, artifical X-gene carrying mutates have snuck in among the guests, a gate to hell opens in the middle of the dance floor, or SWORD thought they send some Xenomorph eggs to Krakoa for research, which hatched and some face hugger found their way into the ressurection tree with all the empty husks inside.
    Iron man just seems like he is mocking the weak security by arriving flying

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Frenzy from SWORD

    eta: The hair is Frenzy's hairstyle from SWORD but thats not the dress she is wearing on the variant cover so maybe its Tempo and the artist mixed them up?

    ETA: Thats not what Tempo is wearing either



    Not that it matters but if Emma can have 3 outfits, who cant say either cant have 2?
    Ugh why couldn’t we get a full look of Heather’s look in the Gala guide? That golden sequin dress is gorgeous and she’s rocking the bun extremely well.

    I’m just gonna say it, but between Storm, Frenzy, Monet and Tempo, this is a great showing for the black female X-Men in terms of looks. We just need to see what Cecilia, Bling! and Stevie Hunter will be wearing.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 05-04-2021 at 04:25 PM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

  10. #40
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    That has to be Frenzy. Just like Emma, Joanna is a iconic look queen and is of course wearing multiple outfits all throughout the gala event. No way is she going to risk dirtying up her beautiful blue dress. She needs a spare designer dress to wear having to be in the same vicinity as Captain America.
    Maybe Tempo can be an iconic look queen too.

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Tempo is an iconic look queen too.
    Sorry I had to correct your original quote to make it more factual.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

  12. #42
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Ugh why couldn’t we get a full look of Heather’s look in the Gala guide? That golden sequin dress is gorgeous and she’s rocking the bun extremely well.

    I’m just gonna say it, but between Storm, Frenzy and Tempo, this is a great showing for the black female X-Men in terms of looks. We just need to see what Cecilia, Bling! and Stevie Hunter will be wearing.
    Agreed. Now that I think about it, that could be CeCe Reyes.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-04-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    Jazmine Sullivan - Pick Up Your Feelings - https://youtu.be/6jOA3h4zSTc

  13. #43
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Ugh why couldn’t we get a full look of Heather’s look in the Gala guide? That golden sequin dress is gorgeous and she’s rocking the bun extremely well.
    Except for Banshee and Polaris they all were excluded. Likely because they don't have any speaking role in the actual gala issues (which raises the question what's in for Banshee). Though Callisto was also missing, despite seemingly being around judging by the last "losers" page, while being a regular on Marauders.

    Also, while not particular interested in the whole fashion thing, one has to give her props for translating her combat outfit into a golden sequin dress and still looking elegant in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Agreed. Now that I think about it, that could CeCe Reyes.
    That's possible, albeit somewhat weird given her overall character and personality which would speak against wearing such an outfit or being involved in something like this, but then again in the current era past characterizations don't seem to be a priority anymore.
    Last edited by Grunty; 05-04-2021 at 04:28 PM.

  14. #44
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Agreed. Now that I think about it, that could be CeCe Reyes.
    I guess this is a good problem to have? Its almost sad that a black female shows up and we cant tell who it is bc they are used so infrequently

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    That's possible, albeit somewhat weird given her overall character and personality which would speak against wearing such an outfit or being involved in something like this, but then again in the current era past characterizations don't seem to be a priority anymore.
    That hasnt stopped Frenzy

  15. #45
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I guess this is a good problem to have? Its almost sad that a black female shows up and we cant tell who it is bc they are used so infrequently

    That hasnt stopped Frenzy
    True, on both points.
    Jazmine Sullivan - Pick Up Your Feelings - https://youtu.be/6jOA3h4zSTc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •