Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    To be fair if you told me to come to a party with the likes of Sinister, Shaw, Mystique, Exodus, etc. I'd be prepared too.
    I would have just loved to see them use tech that transformed their costumes into formalwear and their clothes could morph into costumes if needed.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Charles is a hipocrite, FF never hold any grudge against X-men until they tried to kidnap Franklin and then Charles threatened Reed.
    Hope Reed has a hand on destroying Krakoa
    Kidnap Franklin? Dude, Franklin turned to the X-men because he wanted to and still does want to get the hell away from his father.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Kidnap Franklin? Dude, Franklin turned to the X-men because he wanted to and still does want to get the hell away from his father.
    Even for the superhero crowd, making your opening pitch after showing up with a strike force is a not setting a good first step.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    it would be interesting if hickman ties in that first illuminati meeting again. tchalla walking away after was part of the setup for that book and the next page did turn ends with this.
    Attachment 109539
    i know it was written as a nod towards giant sized x men but we don't see what the conversation actually is and hickman could do something with that. two kings, two of the smartest men in the world and the sorcerer supreme might have given him a few ideas on how to build his future kingdom.
    Doesn’t that potentially lean dangerously into the theory that Xavier and Strange may have deliberately botched their handling of Wanda’s post-disassembled crazy?

It is interesting how, with the ostensible exception of Xavier; everyone at that table is a shadow of themselves when they first met: Namor’s lost what’s left of his soul and his kingdom (many, many times), Black Bolt has lost his power and his people were destroyed, Reed’s lost his importance and his family, Strange is a comparative joke and Stark’s lost his humanity (and is now eminently disposable). T’Challa walked away ASAP and he still paid a price for his involvement.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Even for the superhero crowd, making your opening pitch after showing up with a strike force is a not setting a good first step.

Doesn’t that potentially lean dangerously into the theory that Xavier and Strange may have deliberately botched their handling of Wanda’s post-disassembled crazy?

It is interesting how, with the ostensible exception of Xavier; everyone at that table is a shadow of themselves when they first met: Namor’s lost what’s left of his soul and his kingdom (many, many times), Black Bolt has lost his power and his people were destroyed, Reed’s lost his importance and his family, Strange is a comparative joke and Stark’s lost his humanity (and is now eminently disposable). T’Challa walked away ASAP and he still paid a price for his involvement.
    i don't think strange botched it on purpose, but charles i think might have let things progress as they did for the desired result they have now. you can' t set up your story with moira, charles and eric having done things through out x men history to ensure mutants will thrive instead of extinction, then have a story in that history where two of them are in charge of a woman who will warp reality and leave the mutant race on the verge of extinction and then do nothing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i don't think strange botched it on purpose, but charles i think might have let things progress as they did for the desired result they have now. you can' t set up your story with moira, charles and eric having done things through out x men history to ensure mutants will thrive instead of extinction, then have a story in that history where two of them are in charge of a woman who will warp reality and leave the mutant race on the verge of extinction and then do nothing with it.
    Er she doesn't do the same sh!t over and over again... every life is different
    GrindrStone(D)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Er she doesn't do the same sh!t over and over again... every life is different
    yea every life is different. in the current life she's using information from the previous lives and making sure certain events occur to put mutants in the best standing.
    sure proteus and legion(and every alternate reality he made) are different, but house of m and m day probably happened at least once. we see the phoenix 5 briefly in the look at moiras 4th life and that's a direct result of m day.