5) Vs Smallville Clark (TV)
    6) Vs Midnighter (Wildstorm)
    7) Vs Ghost rider (comics)
    8) Vs Havok (comics)
    9) Vs. Ricky-Oh (Riki-Oh)
    10) Vs. Storm (Comics)
    110 Vs. Neo (Matrix Revolutions)

Who takes it?
    Last edited by Postmania; 05-04-2021 at 05:52 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

1-5 should beat him fine, I think.

8, 10 &... errr... 110 have no business being anywhere near him.

Don’t know 9.

Midnighter’s good but I’m not sure he can hurt Homelander. If he can though...

Ghost Rider doesn’t have Homelander’s speed, but it doesn’t really matter because Homelander can’t hurt him and he’s relentless, whereas Homey will tire. If GR can get the Penance Stare on, Homey’s fragile mental state is going to send him catatonic.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

1) Vs Invincible (Invincible TV) - Mark should have what it takes based on the feats we have. Purely based on presentation, I don't know that current Mark could hurt Homey, but we need feats matching presentation, and Homey lacks those.

2) Vs Battle Beast (Invincible TV) - Hmmmmm - current Battle Beast probably can't catch Homey or endlessly tank laser vision, so Homey wins by keep-away and spam. Comic version of BB has much better feats and can fly, so the mobility edge goes away and he should crush Homey's head.

3) Vs Superman (Man of Steel) - Another "by feats, Supes wins easily, by presentation it might be closer" situations.

4) Vs The Avengers (MCU) without Wanda or Strange - This totally depends on membership: there's nothing he can really do to Thor and the opposite isn't true, Iron Man can hurt him and is a vastly superior combattant, he can't hurt Vision at all, Vision can hurt him, and Vision has legit superspeed thanks to WandaVision - that's a lot of options if any of those three are on the team.

5) Vs Smallville Clark (TV) - OMGWTF. Yeah, nah - Smallville Clark would be a credible threat to most legit high-end Superman analogues. Against the Diet Coke-est of them? Trivial stomp.

6) Vs Midnighter (Wildstorm) - Homey ought to take this.

7) Vs Ghost rider (comics) - GR takes it eventually. All he needs is eye contact and it's over.

8) Vs Havok (comics) - Instantly laser-visioned roast mutant is on the menu. Stormfront eats the remains.

9) Vs. Ricky-Oh (Riki-Oh) - no idea.

10) Vs. Storm (Comics) - Instantly laser-visioned roast mutant is on the menu, round two. Stormfront, that psychotic racist bitch, again eats the remains.

110 Vs. Neo (Matrix Revolutions) - Neo is capable of doing precisely squat to Homey, and has no feats for tanking the kind of damage laser eyes can dish. Homelander for the win.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

For everyone curious about Ricky-Oh he was pretty much Invincible before there was Invincible. Choking people with their intestines and stuff but all of it was live with practical effects. Funny and great action show w/ lots of blood and guts. However, Ricky was still more like a Shang Chi/Karate Kid type person with some very powerful punches and grapples. I don't see him making it against a Superhero with laser eyes, durability and flight.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

If this is Neo from his fight with Smith, should be able to own Homelander just fine, like when has Hines tanked anything shown by Neo when he fought Smith? At the very least he should harm him just fine, is far faster, and far more skilled and experience(with Homelander suffering from being the giant sea monster in a small guppy pond).
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

I'm just leery on Neo harming Homelander. Homelander is completely unscathed by anything in the show - granted, that's not a ton, but still. He's massively stronger and tougher than Stormfront, by her own admission, and it took Maeve (who can Hancock a truck), Annie and the Female to put her down. By narrative, no weapon on the planet can hurt Homelander. That's explicitly stated. His only feats are basically toying with Stormfront, getting smashed by the Female's brother, but being completely unharmed, and absolutely terrifying everyone else in the Seven, including Maeve.

Neo never tosses a car, never rips the door off a bank vault, etc. His final punch up with Smith ends with him losing and dying. The best feat is them punching each other, and that smashing some windows around. His durability is better than his damage output, certainly, but it's nothing like "shrugs the output Homelander dishes." He gets cut when he catches a sword.

Neo also isn't faster in flight than Homelander - he's not really close. He might/probably does have better reaction time based on feats - but... he's kind of a diet coke bullet-timer, really. He's going to break his fist on Homelander's chin. And eventually get hit by laser vision and cut in half.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Does Rikki-Oh get just movie feats or does he get manga feats as well?

Manga had some pretty silly stuff in it, don't know if it's enough to beat Homelander but it would make it a lot closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Does Rikki-Oh get just movie feats or does he get manga feats as well?

Manga had some pretty silly stuff in it, don't know if it's enough to beat Homelander but it would make it a lot closer.
    Yep he gets the manga feats.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I'm just leery on Neo harming Homelander. Homelander is completely unscathed by anything in the show - granted, that's not a ton, but still. He's massively stronger and tougher than Stormfront, by her own admission, and it took Maeve (who can Hancock a truck), Annie and the Female to put her down. By narrative, no weapon on the planet can hurt Homelander. That's explicitly stated. His only feats are basically toying with Stormfront, getting smashed by the Female's brother, but being completely unharmed, and absolutely terrifying everyone else in the Seven, including Maeve.

Neo never tosses a car, never rips the door off a bank vault, etc. His final punch up with Smith ends with him losing and dying. The best feat is them punching each other, and that smashing some windows around. His durability is better than his damage output, certainly, but it's nothing like "shrugs the output Homelander dishes." He gets cut when he catches a sword.

Neo also isn't faster in flight than Homelander - he's not really close. He might/probably does have better reaction time based on feats - but... he's kind of a diet coke bullet-timer, really. He's going to break his fist on Homelander's chin. And eventually get hit by laser vision and cut in half.
    Thing is, Homelander was visibly grimacing when Stormfront did hurt him, while Neo over powers agents that casually punch down a thick metal door in the second movie(who later casually rip off the roof of a car as if it were paper). I am not saying Neo is as strong or durable as Homelander, indeed the laser vision would be an issue. But to say Neo can't hurt him at all, let alone break his hand is more than a stretch.

Reaction wise Homelander is slow as molasses to any form of bullet timer, even in the comic it is a bit of a stretch to put him as even CBPH, let alone beyond that. Flight is rather irrelevant but Neo flying in and saving Trinity puts his flight up there with Homelander i'd say.

True though, Homelander is noted to being immune to anything that isn't a nuke, which is presented as more of a "maybe" in the comic(while not mentioned at all in the show). So Neo would probably have a hard time putting him down. Homes would know he was in a serious fight though.
    Last edited by Cody; 05-05-2021 at 10:04 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Thing is, Homelander was visibly grimacing when Stormfront did hurt him, while Neo over powers agents that casually punch down a thick metal door in the second movie(who later casually rip off the roof of a car as if it were paper). I am not saying Neo is as strong or durable as Homelander, indeed the laser vision would be an issue. But to say Neo can't hurt him at all, let alone break his hand is more than a stretch.

Reaction wise Homelander is slow as molasses to any form of bullet timer, even in the comic it is a bit of a stretch to put him as even CBPH, let alone beyond that. Flight is rather irrelevant but Neo flying in and saving Trinity puts his flight up there with Homelander i'd say.

True though, Homelander is noted to being immune to anything that isn't a nuke, which is presented as more of a "maybe" in the comic(while not mentioned at all in the show). So Neo would probably have a hard time putting him down. Homes would know he was in a serious fight though.
    It was actually explicitly mentioned in the show - Madelyne I believe said it? More or less the words "He can't be hurt by any weapon on Earth."

For the point about Stormfront - she's strong enough to smack all the hell out of Maeve (who, again, Hancock's a speeding truck), Annie and Kimiko, each consecutively. She would have trivially killed any of the three on their own. I read her shots as being more of a surprise then anything else to Homey - he didn't think he'd even feel it, he did, but she knew she couldn't hurt him. He then got mad, and she used her boobs as targets for a moment, then just mentally worked him over. In any case, that's just massively more hitting power than Neo can bring to town (especially the boob target ), and it did something between jack and squat to Homelander. I just don't think Neo can appreciably damage the guy, based on Homelander's limited feats plus presentation. And the opposite is definitely not true - Homelander will one-shot Neo with the eyes. And his laser vision really acts like lasers - instantly crossing the distance and not being some kind of slow blaster bolt, plus it sweeps with his head.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Yep he gets the manga feats.
    Okay... well.

Well, I've started rereading bits of the Riki-Oh manga and it is completely bonkers.

In terms of feats, he has a chi blast that blow like a 50 foot hole wide crater in solid stone and his soak is even more absurd.

I don't think he can resist Homelander laser vision-ing him as he's quite squashy. He heals quick but not enough to win.

Oh man, his father is an immortal descendant of him from the future and the reincarnation of Abraham who is going to kill the world through climate change. Send help.