Default COVID Vaccines give you Superpowers

First off, we know that's not the case. However, here is a scenario worthy of a Sci Fi novel or Comic Book series.

Lets' say that, in 10% of the population, the COVID Vaccines give Superpowers. Assuming that you know that you are among the lucky 10%, based on what I will list below, and assuming you had a choice, which Vaccine would you choose? You won't get every power, and the power strength may vary from person to person.

Moderna: Physical Superpowers such as enhanced strength, running speed, reflexes, enhanced healing, etc.

Pfizer: Psychic and mental powers such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, Precognition, enhanced intelligence, etc.

Johnson & Johnson: Control over the elements or over inanimate objects, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Metal, electricity, technology, etc.

AstraZeneca: More esoteric powers such as Flight, Energy Projection, Gravity Control, Invisibility, Shields, etc.

Sputnik V: Anything from any of the others, only at a severely reduced power level and harder to control.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Johnson & Johnson: Control over the elements or over inanimate objects, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Metal, electricity, technology, etc.
    Going with this one. Technokinesis and electricity is incredibly OP in the modern world.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I got high-level psychic powers from my vaccination.

<Shhh, don't tell anyone.>
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!