Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I'd say Nolan probably reached Conquests level by the end of the war, Mark did kill him during a time he was on par with his dad after all.
    I won't say that's impossible. They don't fight at that point so it's hard to really compare. Nolan is obviously pretty high-end among them - he's presented that way and he shows it in his general performance. He was definitely weaker than Conquest at both of the later's appearances, but after a bunch of fighting and whatnot, I would believe him getting stronger. Nolan did miss a lot of the war, of course, as he and Oliver were chilling with CoMark.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I won't say that's impossible. They don't fight at that point so it's hard to really compare. Nolan is obviously pretty high-end among them - he's presented that way and he shows it in his general performance. He was definitely weaker than Conquest at both of the later's appearances, but after a bunch of fighting and whatnot, I would believe him getting stronger. Nolan did miss a lot of the war, of course, as he and Oliver were chilling with CoMark.
    "CoMark", lol. Good one.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Conquest also has an asterisk on his performance against Mark just based on how seriously the two parties took the fight. And Mark got pretty lucky to be honest with Conquest taking a breath at the wrong time. So I'm a little reluctant to spot Nolan equal footing with the guy.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 05-05-2021 at 01:06 PM.

Extraordinary Member

The Meteor feat from the TV series only really makes sense if the characters are having a conversation at superspeed