Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Super Friends. DCAU, DCEU, JSA movie, Current comics= Weaklink Wonder Woman. So we can be happy that Diana has officially become a pushover.

So nobody can answer the question why WW has been mostly portrayed as weak for 11 years now? Nice to know that i was right. And nobody can make a case to claim Diana is powerful anymore. Not with actual performances at least.

Wonder Woman's skills and combat background are useless and never make a difference 99% of the tme. Seriously, this is a topic that is never discussed. A controversial opinion because most seem to act like Diana's skills are a very strong point for her. But the trackrecord says otherwise. Are the fans that defend the notion that Diana must never be as strong as Superman, ready to admit that her ''superior'' skills are irrelevant? How come Diana's ''amazing'' fighting skills have never saved her from getting stomped by superman, mongul, doomsdasy etc? Like all these characters trashed over and over again pretty easily. So better skills do not matter much i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    So nobody can answer the question why WW has been mostly portrayed as weak for 11 years now? Nice to know that i was right. And nobody can make a case to claim Diana is powerful anymore. Not with actual performances at least.
    There is a clear difference between a legitimate instance of "Nobody Can..." and no one being interested in actually doing so because they can easily predict what will come of them doing so.

This feel like it is the latter far more than it is the former.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    There is a clear difference between a legitimate instance of "Nobody Can..." and no one being interested in actually doing so because they can easily predict what will come of them doing so.

Nice joke. The reality is nobody can. Because she is just a punching bag now. Struggling with deathstroke, losing to aquaman, superman, mary marvel, batman, mongul, doomsday, darkseid, luthor, a bullet that bounced off superman's body, mera, poison ivy, steppenwolf, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

That's because it is.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    That's because it is.
    It is because most of her feats suck nowadays.

yara was from falling off a building. And WW can't reach her in time with her so called God like speed? This is how these writers that ''love'' WW treat her.
    Last edited by WonderLight789; 09-21-2023 at 03:05 AM.

Current WW can't outrun bullets. We can add the most recent WW version to the list of pathetically weak.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderLight789 View Post
    Current WW can't outrun bullets. We can add the most recent WW version to the list of pathetically weak.
    Yea very weird. It still makes me wonder if Diana should be bulletproof or at least tolerate to bullets that she shouldn't be killed one to three

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

The more popular she gets the weaker she becomes. I think the movies also have affected public perception. She is now just Female Captain America with sword.

Can they still make intresting stories like Batman, Daredevil with all these nerfing. Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    The more popular she gets the weaker she becomes. I think the movies also have affected public perception. She is now just Female Captain America with sword.

Can they still make intresting stories like Batman, Daredevil with all these nerfing. Nope

Thing is that even movie version we saw she was able to see speeding bullets in like they move in slow motion to her. Even in WW84, while she was losing her powers, she still lassod a speeding bullet that had already passed her by, before it could reach Steve. So the nerfing in trinity special would be even bigger than the dceu.

What is the reason behind this anyway? Why must she be weaker?