Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Don't be so narrow minded, she could also simp for Supes and just be there to give a general speech that anyone could give.
    Worse, he’s a “Wonder Woman should be Batman’s arm candy” supporter So we’ll get the worse of Trinity stuff.

First Injustice. Then DCeased. We're due for strike three.

We should run a poll to see just how low Taylor can go.
    Maybe he'll have Diana torn between Clark and Bruce, vent her frustration by brutally murdering some street thugs, and then get her ass kicked by the villain in order to motivate Supes & Bats.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So here is the thing the girdle how powerful will the amazons become and does it give Diana a power boost?
    I'm a bit confused by this question. There is one girdle, it was a gift from the gods to the amazon queens, it symbolizes amazon royalty and power.

I don't think it should give power per-say but maybe act as a protective blessing... like the goddesses of victory and power, Nike and Bia respectively. Or maybe it was just a gift and its just valuable because of what it symbolizes and who made it?
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

Maybe he'll have Diana torn between Clark and Bruce, vent her frustration by brutally murdering some street thugs, and then get her ass kicked by the villain in order to motivate Supes & Bats.
    Too bad its not baseball, he would have at least been benched for a while after.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Taylor has a new book that will be announced tomorrow. Looks like Bats & Supes are in it, so Wondy will probably be there too, and she will probably job and/or die. mystical’s suffering continues
    The standard is so low now. That i can only hope that if it has to happen, she dies against SM. The only positive thing about tom taylor is that his WW doesn't feel like a street leveler like in most of her current solo runs.

Maybe third time’s the charm, guys.

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

Pssshhh, she wouldn’t loose to a villain..

Instead, another hero would come and reprimanded her for killing street thugs, she’ll instigate a fight with them and then loose by being strangled with her own lasso until she concedes.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

So they will reveal the comic tomorrow? Let's hope ww is not in it. Since she is doomed to be bm and sm punching bag when she is around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Taylor has a new book that will be announced tomorrow. Looks like Bats & Supes are in it, so Wondy will probably be there too, and she will probably job and/or die. mystical’s suffering continues
    I am not too familiar with Taylor. He is the Dceased and Injstice writer, correct? Never read those. Does he write Diana badly?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    I am not too familiar with Taylor. He is the Dceased and Injstice writer, correct? Never read those. Does he write Diana badly?
    Write her badly is understating it, i would put him right behind Matt Wagner and probably Frank Miller for that competition, his only saving grace is that Injustice Wonder Woman is not supposed to be her in normal. But she has no reasonable motivation, is a devil on his shoulder Superman fangirl, and is in both works a weak jobber especially in comparison to Superman, and that is just he rough edge of it.

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    I easily consider him the worst writer to have ever written Diana.

And unlike others, I don't give him one bit of slack because he was writing a pre-existing alternate universe version of the character. Because that didn't stop him from trying to explain Injustice Superman's journey to a villain while with her he just doubled down on all of the game makers terrible creative decisions.

And then he jobbed her out to Superman, Mary Marvel, and Black Canary in his DCeased garbage. So needless to say, drives me up the wall whenever people say he's such as great writer of DC characters when he has a huge black mark on his resume imo.
    Last edited by Gaius; 08-12-2021 at 04:26 AM.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

And unlike others, I don't give him one bit of slack because he was writing a pre-existing alternate universe version of the character. Because that didn't stop him from trying to explain Injustice Superman's journey to a villain while with her he just doubled down on all of the game makers terrible creative decisions.

And then he jobbed her out to Superman, Mary Marvel, and Black Canary in his DCeased garbage. So needless to say, drives me up the wall whenever people say he's such as great writer of DC characters when he has a huge black mark on his resume imo.
    Following this logic, all of the Marvel family could take on Wonder Woman and now street leveler Black Canary!

Wow, editorial must really love Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Following this logic, all of the Marvel family could take on Wonder Woman and now street leveler Black Canary!

Wow, editorial must really love Wonder Woman.
    Black Canery wasn’t a street leveler in DCeased. She had a green lantern ring.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

He gets to kill whoever he wants because he has his own universe. It lets him set up stakes you don't normally get to see, and that fools people into thinking he gets every character and is an excellent writer of them.

Wonder Woman is the worst example, but having Lex admit someone is more intelligent then himself and making Hawkman a wife beater is a pretty solid case of misunderstanding the core traits of those characters. I get they're alternate universes, but at that point you reach "in name only" very quickly. He does that a lot. That and shill Harley Quinn pretty hard, but I can't say I wouldn't throw some of my favorites into everything if given the chance so I suppose I can't hold that too much against him.

Oh. Actually, he also cannot get over Batman. It's really bad, to the point where he includes Damian in a collection of the greatest minds on the planet "because he's Batman," whereas every other character has some actual credentials for why they're selected. In Son of Kal-El, he shills Bruce every few pages.

If it weren't for Nightwing, I'd honestly say I can't enjoy anything he's done at DC.

He has his favorites and can write them decently to well, but a lot of other characters suffer under his pen. Diana probably more than any other.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Black Canery wasn’t a street leveler in DCeased. She had a green lantern ring.
    Unless they're Sodom Yat or something, Diana should be able to handle a Green Lantern. I love Dinah. It shouldn't be a free fight for Diana... But come on.

At least it's not Trinity v Harley in Heroes in Crisis. :/
    Last edited by Robanker; 08-13-2021 at 12:00 AM.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.