Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
I hope she will get in shape for the role.
Would be the bare minimum effort. Then again WOKE Hollywood might give us a FAT, empowered Red Sonja? Wouldn't that be...something.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
What a pleasant surprise, hope they don't change the costume. Amy Chu had a pretty good run on Sonja a few years back. Maybe they'll base it off that.
You'd think that the main thing she's known for would be automatically included, but HW is now super-WOKE so lets see how bad they butcher it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
Gail Simone is an advisor on the film as well apparently.
Interest is steadily diminishing...things getting dark...flatlining...wait, I see a light...Oh hi Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
Sounds like a decent casting choice. Wonder how they're going to handle the bikini question.
Yes, lets agree that it will briefly show up as a joke or gag like Hugh Jackman talking about a "yellow costume".

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
I don't see why people keep wanting to cast her in things just because she has muscles. From what I've seen, she's a bad actress. Get a good actress first and they can hire a trainer. Look at Chris Pratt or Natalie Portman, etc... And if an actress's build is the most important thing, then Rousey is wrong anyway because she doesn't have the cup size to fill out that metal bikini. (which is the wrong way to think, is my point just to be clear)
Well, Rousey is cute & can get in great shape but Red Sonja is NOT Game of Thrones so maybe, maybe.

To your bikini point, agree. A actor should "fit" their role.