Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma & Sage reunion at the Hellfire Gala... PERFECT.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

X-Force is handling security work...makes sense to me.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Mighty Member

It would have been nice to see Sage actually at the gala mingling and observing like her old Hellfire Club days. Let shady ass Beast sit behind the computer. Hopefully that’s Emma telling her to get up there to the Gala.

I still remember when the X-Men raided Hellfire Galas in an age of superheroics, instead of throwing them at their secret, cloning, monster island lair they share with their mutant-demon brethren descended from Apocalypse, under the rule of super-nuclear terrorist Magneto.

And, gee, doesn’t that guy in the first couple panels look a lot like what Bolivar Trask was trying to warn the world about...
    Last edited by Brian B; 05-05-2021 at 03:04 PM.

The real question is who decided to attack the island with all those mutants/heroes there...Thanos?!?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    The real question is who decided to attack the island with all those mutants/heroes there...Thanos?!?
    My guess is Deadpool is trying to crash the party, and you know how well he affects anything described as "carefully choreographed". He's likely to start WW3 for the lulz.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

I guess that's actualy Deadpool trying to sneak in James Bond style in the preview.

Though as for who might actualy try to attack the gala for real, unpowered anti-mutant extremist, demons, aliens, trans-dimensional monsters, killer robots, old Sentinels forgotten near the island, geneticaly engineered assassins, extreme animal rights activist trying to throw cow blood on Emma's fur outfit, etc.

If the writer wants they will come up with some fools trying to do so.

I mentioned before it makes sense that the Avengers would appear in their regular outfits in case one of these would attack the gala, especialy since the X-men can be notorious for their inability to prevent or intercept attacks both in the past and in the current status quo.

Though one would think the gala being on a different island and with many of their powerfull mutants there, it would be the perfect opportunity to raid Krakoa itself again.
    Last edited by Grunty; 05-05-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

The inconsistency with the arrivals as depicted in the Marauders preview is triggering me.

As for the character Wolverine is confronting, I think it might have something to do with the solicits for #22, if not that actual character then something to do with that character being there soon.

If they re all on a island, and krakoa is with minimal security, why would people attack the gala?

unless it is a distraction

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    ...Though as for who might actualy try to attack the gala for real, unpowered anti-mutant extremist, demons, aliens, trans-dimensional monsters, killer robots, old Sentinels forgotten near the island, genetically engineered assassins, extreme animal rights activist trying to throw cow blood on Emma's fur outfit, etc.

If the writer wants they will come up with some fools trying to do so....
    We know it is not demons, trans-dimensional monsters or genetically engineered assassins as those are all Krakoan citizens now.

Love the art. Cassara’s work has been great on this book IMO.

Incredible Member

My guess, it's Mikhail and he just started some ****.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While I dropped this title ages ago and Cassara is not a fave...I do appreciate the drops of blood spattering as Wolverine snikted his claws.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I hate how much I love Cassara's art because I just can't get into Percy's X-Force at all. Emma looks phenomenal and terrifying.