I have all three seasons on D.V.D.

I know nothing about H.D.--does this mean I have to scrap my old discs and buy new ones? Do I have to get a new computer screen, too? I'm not sure I'm missing anything by just watching what I have--given the quality of T.V. back when it came out was worse. They were actually making shows for that technology--which is why stunt doubles weren't as obvious. Seems to me, I'm seeing stuff on the old shows that I should not have seen. Maybe the technology is supplying more than what the show really needs.

I've finished the first season and I'm into the second season now. This is not a binge. I'm taking my time going through them.

I remember when they came out, the first several episodes didn't come out each week. So to call the first season a season is a bit of a misnomer. Sometimes there were months between episodes, sometime only days. It felt like these were T.V. specials, not a regular series.

Anyway, the second season is much worse--although I'm learning to enjoy it for what it is. Most episodes are just these spy stories, where Diana Prince is the main character. While this means we don't get to see a lot of Wonder Woman, we do get Lynda Carter being more herself, in contemporary clothing. It also seems that when she's Prince, she's strong and capable but not super-powered. She has to become Wonder Woman to display her full powers. However, I don't think this is consistent.

Something I always wondered in the comics and in this show is why she can appear as Diana Prince without bracelets, but as Wonder Woman she needs to wear bracelets at all times or bad things can happen.