Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
I'm fine with him not being there because Artison and Elliot were the heartt of the show for me. But was it the right call? I know absolutely nothing about the accusation against him. If it's just the one and happened 40years ago I hope there is sufficient evidence. Hate to see someone's career ruined over an allegation if there's nothing behind it. Again I don't know the specifics.
Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
Has Hutton's guilt been proven?
I had it on the brainpan that it had been credible, but I was going off of recollection. According to a quick Google, it sounds like the allegation was made, Hutton has denied it (with the counterclaim that the accuser has a history of trying to blackmail him with this false narrative). No info I could find on whether anything had been proven, much less if either party had filed lawsuits and the like. Either way, it does look like Hutton is losing job opportunities over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay View Post
I loved Leverage back in the day, so I'm looking forward to giving this a watch. I also enjoyed the British version of the series, which was called Hustle. I'd welcome that show back too but, alas, it's probably not very likely that that will happen.
Hustle wasn't a British remake of Leverage (or vice versa). Each was their own thing made independently that just happened to air around the same time and have a similar premise (as I recall, the Leverage crew were basically a Robin Hood group, while the Hustle characters were more or less solely out for themselves and just happened to target corrupt people). Now, there is currently a Korean remake of Leverage running. So far as I know, it doesn't have an English broadcast, but, according to the summaries I've seen, it is pretty recognizable as being a new take on it (the new characters have similar backstories and roles to their American counterparts and all that).