Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Leverage: Redemption

Loved this show can't wait for this.

Hutton isn't in it, I'm guessing it because he' got accused of rape or something awhile back. Don't know if anything ever came of that. Just recall him getting me too'd.

How does Aldis Hodge have the time for this?my guess is he's not in it that much and then his sister replaces him.

Caught the original show on DVD, really liked it. Hope this also gets a disc release (complete the collection and all that).

Looks promising, although show revivals can be tricky to recapture the magic. Hope that Nate's absence is covered in a good way and that the new characters fit into the group. (Think it'd be cool if Tara came back for a guest spot, but I kinda doubt that's going to happen, seeing as you'd think something like that would be in the trailer.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I was a fan of the show back in the day but I fell off. This brought back nostalgia.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

I was a fan of the show. But without Hutton there is no point.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I was a fan of the show. But without Hutton there is no point.
    Says who? I'm glad the team is gonna break out of their rigid roles.

Didn't Hutton set up Parker to lead the team at the end of the series?

And yes, he has been accused of a rape in the early 1980s. The alleged victim has just come forward.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Didn't Hutton set up Parker to lead the team at the end of the series?
    Yeah, it did (although the solo episode when the 3 remaining members got to do a job by themselves did suggest that it was more of a collaboration then one leader). Worked pretty well, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    And yes, he has been accused of a rape in the early 1980s. The alleged victim has just come forward.
    Yeah, as much as I'm going to miss having the whole team reunite, we do need to separate the artist from the art. While not having Hutton come back was the right call, I hope that in the show, Nate the character is written out in a way that is "respectful," if that makes any sense.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Yeah, it did (although the solo episode when the 3 remaining members got to do a job by themselves did suggest that it was more of a collaboration then one leader). Worked pretty well, too.

Yeah, as much as I'm going to miss having the whole team reunite, we do need to separate the artist from the art. While not having Hutton come back was the right call, I hope that in the show, Nate the character is written out in a way that is "respectful," if that makes any sense.
    I'm fine with him not being there because Artison and Elliot were the heartt of the show for me. But was it the right call? I know absolutely nothing about the accusation against him. If it's just the one and happened 40years ago I hope there is sufficient evidence. Hate to see someone's career ruined over an allegation if there's nothing behind it. Again I don't know the specifics.

I loved Leverage back in the day, so I'm looking forward to giving this a watch. I also enjoyed the British version of the series, which was called Hustle. I'd welcome that show back too but, alas, it's probably not very likely that that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Says who? I'm glad the team is gonna break out of their rigid roles.
    They'd done that long before. Remember the series ended with Parker as the leader.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Love me some Leverage. I was pissed I got sidetracked from my latest rewatch when it was on Tubi TV and the show left the streaming site before I could finish...was in the middle of season three too...

Not a huge Noah whatever his name is, never liked movies he was in, never watched the Librarians.....curious to see how he fares in this.

And yeah with Hodge only showing up for a handful of episodes I fully expect his sister to take his place/duties....

Doesn't the Parker actress have another show she is on, where she will have scattered appearances as well?
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

I loved the original show so I'm definitely hoping this turns out well.

I'm a big Parker fan and adore the actress as well. I started rewatching the series when Xfinity had a Watchathon week last week. It was on the Sundance Now channel and I watched all of the first season and the first 12 episodes of Season 2 before the free viewing week ended.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I loved the original show so I'm definitely hoping this turns out well.

I'm a big Parker fan and adore the actress as well. I started rewatching the series when Xfinity had a Watchathon week last week. It was on the Sundance Now channel and I watched all of the first season and the first 12 episodes of Season 2 before the free viewing week ended.
    It's on Amazon prime but it's got ads. I rewatched it again a couple months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post

Has Hutton's guilt been proven?