Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    If I remember correctly from my Marvel RPG and Universe books Peter has class 10 ton strength. He can bench press 20,000 pounds. That’s not Hulk strength but that is still pretty strong. He would rip Wolverines head off in a fight with ease. Sorry not a Wolverine fan and someone that wants to see him get beat up a lot. Plus Peter is fast and agile. I personally think he could take everyone of the New Avengers in a one on one fight. Plus he has a very high IQ to boot.
    Wow! I did not know that. Fisk is going to be in chunky little pieces after Peter gets done with him.
    The only reason Fisk wasn't by the time Peter was through with him in Back in Black was that Peter wanted Fisk to suffer more from the realization that there was nothing he could do to stop Peter from coming back to finish the job in the (likely) event Aunt May died from her injuries at the bullet of the sniper Fisk hired to off Peter in the first place. Awesome moment. I still wish we could have gotten that instead of One More Day.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Wow! I did not know that. Fisk is going to be in chunky little pieces after Peter gets done with him.
    He can punch straight through him like a hot knife through butter and he would never even see him coming.