Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Sorry if it came off as saying you were making a big deal and that is what you are objecting to, I meant that with regards to the other writers. I can recall Ewing and Ayala both bringing it up, and now Williams.
    Ah ok, I did kinda assume there, my bad then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I cant believe this Siryn plotline is STILL going on? It kinda feels dragged out by this point
    This is the 4th issue in this arc right? Honestly a pretty regularly length, but these breaks do make it feel like it's dragging.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This is the 4th issue in this arc right? Honestly a pretty regularly length, but these breaks do make it feel like it's dragging.
    I guess. I know it started right after XOS ended at the start of Dec and we are still dealing with it. I hope this is the last issue and it gets wrapped up before the Gala

I guess. I know it started right after XOS ended at the start of Dec and we are still dealing with it. I hope this is the last issue and it gets wrapped up before the Gala
    Not really, the December issue had basically nothing to do with the Siryn plot line. It was about Rockslide and Wind Dancer’s ressurections. It had a last page tease about Siryn.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Not really, the December issue had basically nothing to do with the Siryn plot line. It was about Rockslide and Wind Dancer’s ressurections. It had a last page tease about Siryn.
    Yes really. Its when the plotline started and its been the point of discussion around the book since then

Yes really. Its when the plotline started and its been the point of discussion around the book since then
    The point of the discussion around the December issue was way more the New X-Men reunion which people were very happy about. X-Factor 5 told us no more than the solicits did about this storyline.

This is the fourth issue in this arc, fifth if you're being overly generous and including 5, and it's the last one. That's pretty reasonable for an arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    The point of the discussion around the December issue was way more the New X-Men reunion which people were very happy about. X-Factor 5 told us no more than the solicits did about this storyline.

This is the fourth issue in this arc, fifth if you're being overly generous and including 5, and it's the last one. That's pretty reasonable for an arc.
    You dont need to justify it for me. I feel as if its been dragging and as Kingdom X mentioned, the breaks have not helped it. Its why I REALLY hope its fully resolved in this next issue and not simply put on hold for Gala shenanigans

Whats made things worse is that this book was created to flesh out the Resurrection Protocols from issue 1 and 8 issues in and Leah has yet to fill out any of them. Yet we have done 5 issues of one arc. Im wondering when is she gonna get back to the actual purpose of the book

You dont need to justify it for me. I feel as if its been dragging and as Kingdom X mentioned, the breaks have not helped it. Its why I REALLY hope its fully resolved in this next issue and not simply put on hold for Gala shenanigans

Whats made things worse is that this book was created to flesh out the Resurrection Protocols from issue 1 and 8 issues in and Leah has yet to fill out any of them. Yet we have done 5 issues of one arc. Im wondering when is she gonna get back to the actual purpose of the book
    I noticed this and point this out before, X-factor isn't following its premise. It isn't any wuestion about resurrection proccess

I hope these skip months stop, there isn't a point to have so many books if they will skip months

Looks ominous and spooky. I'm sold!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I noticed this and point this out before, X-factor isn't following its premise. It isn't any wuestion about resurrection proccess

I hope these skip months stop, there isn't a point to have so many books if they will skip months
    Part of the reason for the skip months were to allow all the issues to line up with the gala properly, as originally intended pre-Covid delays. Rather that adjust the actual length of the story they just adjusted the schedule so all the plans pre-gala were done.

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    if anyone's wondering geas is an irish word for curse
    That's good to know because the artwork is so smudgy/blurry (but not the text so you know it isn't a fluke) I'm uttering plenty of geas's right now.

Mighty Member

This issue was hot garbage. All over the place and random.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    This issue was hot garbage. All over the place and random.
    Spoilers please.
    Also is Leah writing this.If so it brings my hope down for The trial of Magneto by a lot