Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spider-Man 4.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 sounded bonkers fun (I did like the animated TMNT FWIW).

Fantastic Four 3 and the solo Silver Surfer movie (I enjoyed those Fantastic Four movies). Djimon Hounsou coming in as the Black Panther and the introduction of Franklin Richards sound excited. Story & Payne talked about having the Inhumans, the Skrulls, or the Puppet Master coming in with Black Panther and Doctor Doom being "third party" participants. His take on T'Challa was he was going to be Reed's equal and show Doom a mirror of what he should've been. Annihilus and going to the Negative Zone ended up being the outline before the cancellation but T'Challa and the Ben/Alicia romance sounded like the main story beats. T'Challa comes to stop Reed from going to the Negative Zone and Doom wants it. Then we get a F4/BP team-up versus Doom/Annihilus with Franklin saving the day. That was the outline.

There was a rumor of a new Blade with Snipes returning directed by del Toro before it became a rights issue. I never found out if that was true or not.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-07-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There was a rumor of a new Blade with Snipes returning directed by del Toro before it became a rights issue. I never found out if that was true or not.
    After Snipe's hissy fit on the set of Blade Trinity, would the studio even want him to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    After Snipe's hissy fit on the set of Blade Trinity, would the studio even want him to come back?
    Who knows? Lots people (not just fans) wanted him back. Probably not the right people.

Never found out if it was a rumor or not.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-07-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Back in 2014, the producers of Arrow said that they wanted to use Ted Kord. They were denied because DC/WB "had other plans for the character".

I would have liked to see what those "other plans" were.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

There was suppose to be a Deathstroke movie with the director of The Raid on board. Talk about the biggest dropped ball. I would pay big money to see it.

Batman triumph. It was suppose to be the third Joel Schumacher Batman film. I remember hearing that Bret Hart was gonna be Batman and Scarecrow and Harley were set to be the villains. Harley in this film would have been the Joker's daughter and she wants revenge on Batman for killing him in the first movie. It sounded like a disaster waiting to happen.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There was suppose to be a Deathstroke movie with the director of The Raid on board. Talk about the biggest dropped ball. I would pay big money to see it.

Batman triumph. It was suppose to be the third Joel Schumacher Batman film. I remember hearing that Bret Hart was gonna be Batman and Scarecrow and Harley were set to be the villains. Harley in this film would have been the Joker's daughter and she wants revenge on Batman for killing him in the first movie. It sounded like a disaster waiting to happen.
    Yeah, I would have liked to see that. I did like the partnership between Clooney's Batman, Chris O'Donnell's Robin and Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl. Would have loved to see the three again in part 3. Although not have George come back as Bruce.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    He was the star, there would have been a compromise. Snipe was one of those few actors who really redefined that character at that moment in time, he would have been unreplaceable.