Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Every version of Juggernaut fights

Who wins in a juggernaut free for all?

Bonus: Composite juggernaut fights onslaught. Can he take the rematch?

Bonus bonus: Same as above but vs the Destroyer Armor. Who wins?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Trion Juggy, 8th Day Juggy or... evil Serpent God... Klurge...?

*looks it up*

Kuurth.

Yeah, those three should be the favourites, right?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Those three would be the three on the podium, yes.

And no, none of them should have a chance against Onslaught. Given Onslaught's terrible writing, they probably can win, but they definitely shouldn't.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Those three would be the three on the podium, yes.

And no, none of them should have a chance against Onslaught. Given Onslaught's terrible writing, they probably can win, but they definitely shouldn't.
    No chance?

Composite Juggy has a helmet that can block Xavier level TP, is capable of tearing through spacetime and dimensional barriers easily, can ignore being reduced to skeleton and keep on coming and a bunch of other stuff that Kuurth gives him.

Onslaught isn't going to have an easy time with him. Franklin gives him a lot of raw power but Composite Juggy's general response to most things is "imma keep coming,"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    No chance?

Composite Juggy has a helmet that can block Xavier level TP, is capable of tearing through spacetime and dimensional barriers easily, can ignore being reduced to skeleton and keep on coming and a bunch of other stuff that Kuurth gives him.

Onslaught isn't going to have an easy time with him. Franklin gives him a lot of raw power but Composite Juggy's general response to most things is "imma keep coming,"
    I agree, he's got a lot going on, but this is Franklin and Nate and Mags and Chaz - the Onslaght pupu platter. Franklin, who puts a box around Black Bolt to enable the two of them to have a speaking conversation. Franklin, who turns Galactus into a herald. Franklin who, as a child, causes 3 crazy and badass Celestials to kinda crap their pants (they win, but do it through subterfuge, not power). Nate, who exists casually without a body. Nate, who, as a disembodied mind, kills a couple of hundred telepaths working in concert with feedback. Nate, who manipulates matter and energy like I dice tomatoes with a blindingly sharp 1500 dollar chef's knife. I don't think Juggy is shrugging the kinds of things their powers can dish. Mileage, as the Sharp one doth say, may vary.

And, if we include Onslaught's terrifying writing, that mileage will only lead him directly to the drainage canal to the side of the road, at speed, at night, in the rain. And the canal will be filled with gasoline, sulfuric acid and fire- and acid-resistant super piranhas.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I agree, he's got a lot going on, but this is Franklin and Nate and Mags and Chaz - the Onslaght pupu platter. Franklin, who puts a box around Black Bolt to enable the two of them to have a speaking conversation. Franklin, who turns Galactus into a herald. Franklin who, as a child, causes 3 crazy and badass Celestials to kinda crap their pants (they win, but do it through subterfuge, not power). Nate, who exists casually without a body. Nate, who, as a disembodied mind, kills a couple of hundred telepaths working in concert with feedback. Nate, who manipulates matter and energy like I dice tomatoes with a blindingly sharp 1500 dollar chef's knife. I don't think Juggy is shrugging the kinds of things their powers can dish. Mileage, as the Sharp one doth say, may vary.

And, if we include Onslaught's terrifying writing, that mileage will only lead him directly to the drainage canal to the side of the road, at speed, at night, in the rain. And the canal will be filled with gasoline, sulfuric acid and fire- and acid-resistant super piranhas.
    Now, I had forgotten Nate was in there.

however, where do we stand on granting Onslaught feats for Franklin that came after the fact? While he may have "had the powers of Franklin," my assumption would be that we only really judge what he did with those powers as Franklin got big buffs after the events of Onslaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Now, I had forgotten Nate was in there.

however, where do we stand on granting Onslaught feats for Franklin that came after the fact? While he may have "had the powers of Franklin," my assumption would be that we only really judge what he did with those powers as Franklin got big buffs after the events of Onslaught.

Y'know, I just realized something about this regarding recent Franklin developments in the current FF title:

spoilers:
    Since Franklin's been retconned into never being a mutant, that Franklin supposedly had always wanted to be a Rachel Dolezal-mutant (since he was an infant? really?!) and since Onslaught drew his strength from absorbing mutants but couldn't from non-mutants, this means Franklin subconsciously willed Onslaught to be the planet-ending threat he became.

DAMMIT, Franklin.
    end of spoilers

But anyway, without Franklin, there's nothing (I think?) within Chuck, Nate's, and/or Magneto's powers that would allow Onslaught to make a miniature sun. I'm sure that came from Franklin's powers.
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-07-2021 at 12:26 PM.