Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Amora PREVIEW 29 and 30

Wonder What surprises and making Amora angry at looking at Carol's mind.

Love it, Kelly Thompson seems to really understand the character unlike other writers.

Loki Tv serie Cap 4 June 30

Cailey Fleming Enchantress? but as Young Sylvie

Loki Tv serie Cap 4 June 30

Cailey Fleming Enchantress? but as Young Sylvie
    This is old news, but a good thing to make people remember, also still it is not known Sophia Di Martino character on the show, assuming it's Lady Loki could make people wrong and disappointed if this is What they want.

for me, maybe or not canon but

Thor Familee Tree (edit me) Maybe, maybe

Last edited by juan678; 06-08-2021 at 01:26 PM.

for me, maybe or not canon but

Thor Familee Tree (edit me) Maybe, maybe

You seems to forget Amora's sons (Alvi and Iric) from a different relationship that actually are canon (I don't know who their father is) not from an alternative dimensión or future.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    You seems to forget Amora's sons (Alvi and Iric) from a different relationship that actually are canon (I don't know who their father is) not from an alternative dimensión or future.
    Yes https://www.cbr.com/thor-future-children/ Maybe in (maybe or no) for me in the future alternative Frigg/Atli/Ellisiv earth 14412. Magni 14412 is his father for me, or in my canon Magni 3515 travel other alternate Earth just like Ove (2052/2021-earth 616)

Amazing Member

So something seems to piss off Amora? If I had to guess then Captain Marvel did not mention the part of Ove being her son. Since it is underwater and Ove is Namor son, I would not be surprised if he also involved in this somehow and also is not told about Ove parentage. Could also be Ove was not mentioned at all and instead she lied about real reason for needing help.

In general Amora could use getting through story arc without being another enemy (i.e. villain) that needs to be defeated. Lately she been featured as generic evil basically, so could use some balancing out to avoid going overboard with it. Considering Ove is her son however, should she go on "Villain" side is at least easily understandable here opposed to joining Malekith crap.
    Last edited by Atren; 06-09-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    So something seems to piss off Amora? If I had to guess then Captain Marvel did not mention the part of Ove being her son. Since it is underwater and Ove is Namor son, I would not be surprised if he also involved in this somehow and also is not told about Ove parentage. Could also be Ove was not mentioned at all and instead she lied about real reason for needing help.
    It is most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    In general Amora could use getting through story arc without being another enemy (i.e. villain) that needs to be defeated. Lately she been featured as generic evil basically, so could use some balancing out to avoid going overboard with it. Considering Ove is her son however, should she go on "Villain" side is at least easily understandable here opposed to joining Malekith crap.
    I also hope that, I already said it before right here, Amora needs more focus, more love, more respect, more justice, more history, more depth, more magic, more affection, more fun, more drama and better writers and artists to give that point of attention that she needed for decades, improve, develop ... and even less stagnate and do the same thing over and over again because you only hurt the character continuously and that ends up causing boredom, disinterest, frustration, sadness and disappointment , especially in all those who really love the character (including writers), but very few step forward to change that. I like to see Kelly Thompson is trying hard to change it even is she had very little room for it.

That also shows the little interest shown by Aaron and currently Cates to include her in their Thor stories, which makes other writers of other franchises use her almost freely seeing that in Thor she currently has no place.

The issue of her son, it is easier for Amora to do something for her real children (those of the Strange Academy, Alvi and Iric) than for Ove who she does not know and possibly does not feel as her son because he is from a time in that Amora still hasn't done anything for him to exist and can hardly fall in love or whatever she can do with Namor right now.

Just wondering one thing after watching first episode of Loki, if all of Agents of SHIELD tv series wasn't canon on the MCU because of Phil Coulson death/resurrection ... Can we have a chance if we have more Loki TV series seasons, to see a recasting of Lorelei (Amora the Enchantress sister)? even seeing Amora and Lorelei together at some point?

Sylvie Lushton is rumoured and looks like confirmed at least the young version by Cailey Fleming.

that's not a problem they recast Bruce Banner and War Machine, Lorelei is a minor character and recast not is a problem

that's not a problem they recast Bruce Banner and War Machine, Lorelei is a minor character and recast not is a problem
    Well but in Wandavision we have Quicksilver from X-men movies. Considering Agents of Shield is not canon on Mcu, I wonder if Lorelei appears (no in this season, now is hard) on future seasons of Loki, we can have Elena Satine who played Lorelei on 1st season of Agents of Shield (considering the fact of the variants) or a different actress, also I want even more to see Amora the enchantress here, she can't be sidelined forever.

There is a lot of Amora on this issue (love when she laughs at Carol's petition) Can't wait to read it when it is released.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ain-marvel-29/

Also I love 2nd Episode of Loki and I truly hope Sophia Di Martino character is truly The Enchantress (even if it is Sylvie that I love too), I don't know is people were aware of it but it seems her name is Sylvie Laufeydottir (means it she is Loki unknown sister? or she can be from a timeline on happens the opposite on what Odin and the Asgardians lost in a Frost Giants battle, Laufey take an asgardian orphan girl to be his daughter like Odin did for Loki?)

Hope this would make a return of Sylvie Lushton on comics after that Illuminati last issue from a few years ago when she was banished to an unknown place by Amora the Enchantress and befriends her, surprising Amora with her survival at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    There is a lot of Amora on this issue (love when she laughs at Carol's petition) Can't wait to read it when it is released.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ain-marvel-29/